1. Meet the Cast of FX's 'American Crime Story: The People v. O.J. Simpson' (First-Look Images)
2. Cannes: Michael Fassbender & Marion Cotillard Go To War In The First 2 Clips From ‘Macbeth’
3. Reese Witherspoon To Star In Live Action Tinker Bell Movie
4. 85 Films By and About Women of Color, Courtesy of Ava DuVernay and the Good People of Twitter
5. Meet the First-Time Director Behind 'Son of Saul,' the Holocaust Drama That Wowed Cannes
1. Roger Deakins To Shoot Denis Villeneuve's 'Blade Runner' Sequel
2. More NSFW Posters For Gaspar Noe's 3D 'Love' Plus The Official Director's Statement
3. Sexual Violence on "Outlander" vs. "Game of Thrones"
4. Cannes Review: Gaspar Noé's Hardcore And Softhearted 'Love'
5. Gaspar Noé's List of 10 Favorite Films Makes Perfect, Terrifying Sense
1. Cannes Review: Hardcore Sex Isn't the Craziest Thing About Gaspar Noé's 3D 'Love'
2. Cannes: Gaspar Noé Calls 3D 'Childish,' Wants 12-Year-Olds to See 'Love'
3. Is 'Grace and Frankie' the Exception That Breaks the New Emmy Rules?
4. 7 More Cinematographers You Should Follow on Instagram
5. Here's How This Fledgling Cinematographer Got to Shoot a Film That Made It to Cannes
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"The film has kind of taken on a life of its own, so it doesn't really belon…
László Nemes' compelling drama "Son of Saul" is the toast of the 2015 Cannes…
In the latest episode of our Screen Talk podcast, Eric Kohn, Anne Thompson…
The "Aloft" star and her director Claudia Llosa discuss the magical film and…
The "Love" director got blunt at the film's press conference at the Cannes…
His films have twice won the Oscar for Best Picture and the Palme d'Or at…
Courteney Cox sat down with Indiewire to discuss the surprising ease of…
The renowned auteur won an Oscar for his most recent film, "Django Unchained…
While the brain behind the festival is Davis' research-based, non-profit…
The "Pan's Labyrinth" mastermind has found great success with critics and…
The Norwegian director makes a big step forward with his first English-langu…
"I'm so happy today because I was way ahead of the curve."
"For me it's important to keep that connection to the new talent that's…
The acclaimed veteran actress spoke to Indiewire about her new film "I'll…
The documentary pitches are so powerful and often heartbreaking that one…
"What We Do in the Shadows" is a hilarious fresh take on the vampire genre.…
"I'm not surprised by Kristen at all."
"I'm not a big fan of divulging what research I do. It's like a magician…
"I get angry because men have a tendency to talk down to you as a woman. I…
The in-demand actress is everywhere this year, appearing in festivals gems…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Here's What Irish Celebrities Have to Say About the Marriage Referendum
7 Images From Netflix's 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp' Have Arrived
Inside Out 2015 Women Directors: Meet Barbara Hammer - 'Welcome to This House, a Film on Elizabeth Bishop'
Review: Gil Kenan's 'Poltergeist' Remake Starring Sam Rockwell & Rosemarie DeWitt
Happy Birthday Harvey Milk! 5 Clips To Celebrate A Life We Should Never Forget
Michael Sam Is Heading To Montreal
Cannes Screen Talk: We Debate the Best and Worst, and the Likely Awards Contenders
Anne Pasternak Becomes the First Female Director of The Brooklyn Museum
First Look: Jonah Hill And Miles Teller In Todd Phillips' 'Arms And The Dudes'
Cannes: AFI Directing Workshop for Women Student Wins Cinéfondation's Top Prize
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com