1. Sexual Violence on "Outlander" vs. "Game of Thrones"
2. Exclusive Poster + Trailer for LAFF 2015 Dramedy Selection, 'French Dirty'
3. 'The Olympic Auditorium Project' Examines History of Sports Arena Where They Filmed 'Rocky'
4. Maggie Gyllenhaal Told 37 is "Too Old" To Play a 55-Year-Old's Love Interest
5. Meet the Cast of FX's 'American Crime Story: The People v. O.J. Simpson' (First-Look Images)
1. Roger Deakins To Shoot Denis Villeneuve's 'Blade Runner' Sequel
2. More NSFW Posters For Gaspar Noe's 3D 'Love' Plus The Official Director's Statement
3. Sexual Violence on "Outlander" vs. "Game of Thrones"
4. Cannes Review: Gaspar Noé's Hardcore And Softhearted 'Love'
5. Gaspar Noé's List of 10 Favorite Films Makes Perfect, Terrifying Sense
1. Cannes Review: Hardcore Sex Isn't the Craziest Thing About Gaspar Noé's 3D 'Love'
2. Cannes: Gaspar Noé Calls 3D 'Childish,' Wants 12-Year-Olds to See 'Love'
3. Is 'Grace and Frankie' the Exception That Breaks the New Emmy Rules?
4. 7 More Cinematographers You Should Follow on Instagram
5. Here's How This Fledgling Cinematographer Got to Shoot a Film That Made It to Cannes
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Our review of the film called star Rod Paradot the first great discovery of…
"Roger and I have been dreaming to make a sci-fi movie since the first day…
In the latest episode of our Screen Talk podcast, Eric Kohn, Anne Thompson…
"The perverted wish that many people have, and that I have, is to create…
"No velvet ropes. We feed you lasagna." Count us in.
The screen icon was hilarious at today's Cannes Film Festival press conferen…
The trio behind the powerful Palme d'Or contender sat down with Indiewire in…
The most notable world premiere at the 2015 edition of the festival is Dawn…
While the brain behind the festival is Davis' research-based, non-profit…
On Rachel Weisz and Colin Farrell: "There's this different chemistry between…
The Oscar nominee spoke with Indiewire about his Cannes Palme d'Or contender…
"I felt angry. I wanted people to be angry."
The film marks the feature film debut from director Laszio Nemes.
The hot title has found a home in the U.S. prior to its world premiere at…
The Norwegian director makes a big step forward with his first English-langu…
"Anyone has as much right to boo as they do to ovate." Matthew McConaughey
Kapadia is back, following his award-winning documentary "Senna," with…
The Cannes vet also dished on why he regrets signing on to make an Amazon…
In the latest episode of Screen Talk, Anne Thompson, Eric Kohn and Nigel…
The 2015 Nantucket Film Festival runs from June 24-29.
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Brad Bird and DP Claudio Miranda Turn 'Tomorrowland' into More Than a Blast from the Past
85 Films By and About Women of Color, Courtesy of Ava DuVernay and the Good People of Twitter
8 New Scholarships for Caribbean Film and Television Producers
Cannes Review: ‘The Little Prince’ Is A Visually Glorious And Extremely Moving Adaptation Of The Children's Classic
Every Shot From David Letterman's 'Late Show' Farewell Montage
Watch: First Teaser For Sofia Coppola's 'A Very Murray Christmas' With Bill Murray
Cannes '15: Visit Films Licenses “Just Jim” and “The Nymphets”
Cannes: Michael Fassbender & Marion Cotillard Go To War In The First 2 Clips From ‘Macbeth’
Cannes Review: Takashi Miike Buys License For Next Five Duds With Transcendently Batsh*t 'Yakuza Apocalypse'
Watch: Keanu Reeves' Sexy Secret Turns Into A Nightmare In New Trailer For Eli Roth's 'Knock Knock'
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com