1. Watch: Doom Is Coming In New Trailer For 'Fantastic Four'
2. Box Office: ‘Furious 7’ Hits $1.15 Billion Thanks To Massive China Haul, ‘Paul Blart’ Takes A $24 Million In 2nd Place
3. Weekend B.O. April 17-19 (It's *Dem Damn Furriners*)
4. Watch: First Teaser For 'Star Wars: Rogue One,' Plot Details Confirmed
5. 7 Revelations That Came Out of Harvey Weinstein's Tribeca Talk
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. 5 Things You Didn't Know About Lars von Trier, Who's Going Back to Work
3. The 25 Best Films Of 2015 We've Already Seen
4. The 20 Best TV Shows Of The 2013/2014 Season
5. Martin Scorsese's List Of 85 Must-See Films
1. Watch: Cannes 2015 Entry 'The Tale of Tales' Trailer Will Blow Your Mind and Gross You Out (NSFW)
2. Tribeca: Alma Har'el and Shia LaBeouf Premiere Hypnotic Footage From 'LoveTrue'
3. The 9 Netflix Original Series to be Excited About in 2015
4. Catch-Up Time: 5 Great Limited Series From This TV Season (and Where to Watch Them)
5. Why 'It Follows' is Really Scary: What It Means for Indie Film Distribution
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Now THIS is how you DIY in the 21st century.
What will the Next Great American Documentary be about?
"I didn't want to do flashy musicals like 'Strictly Ballroom.' I wanted to…
"It's like the early days of any medium where artists were inventing the…
Now this is how to do immersive storytelling...
This is the gear you're going to want for your next film.
It's time to vote for this week's Project of the Week. Who will it be? Take…
"You're creating the last version of your film, and it's so important to…
Calling all documentary filmmakers in search of funding (and who…
A film education can run $80,000. You can buy a digital camera and editing…
Here's your daily look at an indie project in development. Is this a movie…
"Hard World for Little Things" is the brainchild of filmmaker Janicza Bravo,…
"A digital copy of a movie ... has no memory, and it has no soul."
"Everything is changing. The form of the content, the way it's being finance…
You don't need a big budget to create the "film noir" look.
"There is no relaxing on a shoot in NYC."
The Los Angeles-based educational non-profit is in the process of making the…
Good news! But there's a catch...
"Feed everyone on a regular basis or pay the price."
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Specialty Box Office: 'True Story' and 'Child 44' Flop as 'Ex Machina' Lures Audiences
Review: 'Felix and Meira' Starring Hadas Yaron, Martin Dubreuil & Luzer Twersky
Weekend B.O. April 17-19 (It's *Dem Damn Furriners*)
Tribeca 2015 Women Directors: Meet Cosima Spender - 'Palio'
Tribeca Review: ‘The Driftless Area’ Starring Anton Yelchin, Zooey Deschanel, John Hawkes, & More
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com