1. Effie Brown on Matt Damon's Diversity Comments: "This is No Longer OK"
2. Watch: First Trailer For Coens' 'Hail Caesar!' With George Clooney, Tilda Swinton, Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson And More
3. Brie Larson Replaces Jennifer Lawrence In 'The Glass Castle' For 'Short Term 12' Director Destin Daniel Cretton
4. 50 LGBT Filmmakers You Should Follow On Twitter
5. Watch: Jane Austen Meets The Undead In The First Trailer For ‘Pride And Prejudice And Zombies’
1. Watch: Don Cheadle Hits The Studio As Miles Davis In First Clip From 'Miles Ahead'
2. Marvel Announces 'Ant-Man' Sequel, Adjusts Phase 3 Release Dates, Unveils Three Mystery Movies
3. Danny Boyle Says He’s Open To Directing ’28 Months Later,’ Spills Details On His Two Gestating Period Pieces
4. "Be Wrong Strong" - Watch First Footage from Don Cheadle's 'Miles Ahead'
5. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. Review: 'American Horror Story: Hotel' Makes a Mockery of David Fincher For Its Own Gain
2. Watch: This Stunning Supercut Sequel Contrasts the First and Final Shots of Your Favorite Films
3. Seth Rogen to Filmmakers: 'I Won't Ruin Your Fancy Drama'
4. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
5. James Franco's Movie Column: Guy Maddin's 'The Forbidden Room' is Crazy With Purpose
SXSW: Joshua Oppenheimer Explores 'The Look of Silence'
In a guest post, filmmaker Amy Benson share her behind-the-scenes experience…
"Winter on Fire" captures a major moment in Ukraine's recent history. Here's…
It's time to vote for this week's Project of the Week. Who will it be? Take…
A report from the Reykjavik International Film Festival, where there was a…
Looking for its next "High Maintenance"-level hit, Vimeo introduces three…
A federal judge ordered New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority to…
Here's your daily look at an indie project in development. Is this something…
And here's what that scene offers for film students that you can't find in…
This writer has seen the future at the Kaleidoscope Virtual Reality Film…
The Oscar-winning actor narrates the virtual reality PSA that aims to spread…
"My main goal is to make sure that film remains a viable and reasonable…
"You always see evil characters characterized by red and black and there's a…
"I'm so tired of hearing, 'There aren't qualified women.' There are qualifie…
It's time to choose September's Project of the Month. Check out the projects…
Filming an active FBI domestic counterterrorism sting operation has its…
In this guest post, veteran entertainment attorney Mark Litwak explains…
The Catalyst Screenplay Competition is aimed at up-and-coming writers.
The labs, hosted throughout the year in Toronto, Chicago and San Francisco,…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
It Looks Like You'll Have to Wait Until Next Spring to See Don Cheadle's 'Miles Ahead'
Review: Deeply Intimate And Remarkable Documentary '(T)error'
BBC Announces the 15 Up-and-Coming Writers Selected for its Comedy Writersroom
Screen Talk: Where 'Bridge of Spies,' 'Where to Invade Next' and 'Steve Jobs' Sit in Oscar Race
Watch: Why Wim Wenders' 'Paris, Texas' Makes Karyn Kusama Cry
Watch: Janis Joplin Plants A Flag For Women In Rock In Trailer For 'Janis: Little Girl Blue'
Review Roundup: Is 'Steve Jobs' as Brilliant as Its Subject?
Weekly Update for October 9: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
Danny Boyle Explains How The Ending Of 'Steve Jobs' Was Tweaked After The Telluride Film Festival
Sleeper of the Week: Sebastian Schipper's 'Victoria'
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com