1. 'Black-Ish' Creator Kenya Barris Tapped to Write 'Good Times' Film Adaptation
2. Indie Box Office: How Did the Queen Latifah Exec Produced Indie Drama 'Brotherly Love' Do?
3. “ 'Blade Runner' Is Almost A Religion For Me”: Denis Villeneuve Talks Directing The Sci-Fi Sequel
4. Rumor: Bryan Singer's 'X-Men' Universe Will End After 'X-Men: Apocalypse' And Next 'Wolverine' Film
5. Tribeca Review: Best Narrative Film Award Winner ‘Virgin Mountain’ Is An Empathetic Look At Loneliness & Late-Bloomers
1. New NSFW, Extremely Graphic, Adults-Only Poster For Gaspar Noe's 'Love'
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. The 20 Best TV Shows Of The 2013/2014 Season
4. Watch: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Tina Fey, Patricia Arquette and Amy Schumer Hilariously Slam Hollywood Sexism (NSFW)
5. The 25 Best Films Of 2015 We've Already Seen
1. How the Team Behind 'Unfriended' Pulled Off the Most Ingenious Horror Film in Years
2. Review: 'Wayward Pines' Blows Its Chance for True Crazy Greatness
3. Tribeca: Here's Why the Coen Brothers' Films Always Sound Magnificent
4. Tribeca: Cary Fukunaga On 'True Detective,' Netflix's 'Beasts of No Nation' Release, and Stephen King's 'It'
5. The 9 Netflix Original Series to be Excited About in 2015
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"The codified idea of the 'short' and 'feature' is dated."
Here's your daily look at an indie project in development. Is this a movie…
"Now content's just content, and it's really about how the story affects…
Since "Coraline," LAIKA has been revolutionizing the process of stop-motion…
It's not easy making documentary films. Here's how the pros deal with some…
Flemish director Gust Van den Berghe and his crew made magic with mirrors on…
Calling all documentary filmmakers!
Here’s your daily look at an indie project in development. Is this a movie…
Joel and Ethan Coen's go-to composer Carter Burwell and sound editor Skip…
From how to hold the camera to when to quit your day job, veteran documentar…
"Unfriended" has been earning rave reviews for its bracingly modern…
The two-day summit focused on why and how documentaries should be preserved.
"A movie never looks the same on television."
It's time to vote for this week's Project of the Week. Who will it be? Take…
"There's a big difference between knowing what makes a good film and making…
Learn how to score your film from two of the industry's most promising…
When looking for the right props, sometimes it's all about who you know - or…
Russian mobs, explosions, Mickey Rourke, cancer and plain old lack of…
The director of "Selma" provided some unique, dare we say therapeutic,…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Women & Hollywood's Summer Preview, Part 1: May and June 2015
Tribeca Film Festival 2015: “Crocodile Gennadiy”
Watch: Trailer For 'Animal Kingdom' Director David Michod's Starz Ballet Drama 'Flesh And Bone'
The Official Soundtrack for HBO's 'Bessie' Includes a Collection of Historic & Contemporary Recordings...
'54: The Director's Cut' Comes to VOD in All Its Hedonistic Glory
Ranked: All The Characters Of The Marvel Cinematic Universe
Mark Hamill Shares Vintage Photos from the 'Star Wars' Set
‘Driving Miss Daisy,’ Starring Angela Lansbury, James Earl Jones Goes from Stage to Screen for One-Night Event
Listen: 33-Minute Talk With Alex Garland About 'Ex Machina,' VFX, Gender Consciousness, Etc
DGA Women's Steering Committee Rejects Proposal to Expand Diversity Options for Women
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com