1. 'Black-Ish' Creator Kenya Barris Tapped to Write 'Good Times' Film Adaptation
2. Here Is Wolf Blitzer Not Laughing at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
3. Carey Mulligan Carries Vinterberg's Sweeping 'Far From the Madding Crowd'
4. Indie Box Office: How Did the Queen Latifah Exec Produced Indie Drama 'Brotherly Love' Do?
5. Why Female Directors Almost Never Get Blockbuster Gigs
1. New NSFW, Extremely Graphic, Adults-Only Poster For Gaspar Noe's 'Love'
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. The 20 Best TV Shows Of The 2013/2014 Season
4. Watch: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Tina Fey, Patricia Arquette and Amy Schumer Hilariously Slam Hollywood Sexism (NSFW)
5. The 25 Best Films Of 2015 We've Already Seen
1. How the Team Behind 'Unfriended' Pulled Off the Most Ingenious Horror Film in Years
2. Review: 'Wayward Pines' Blows Its Chance for True Crazy Greatness
3. Tribeca: Here's Why the Coen Brothers' Films Always Sound Magnificent
4. Tribeca: Cary Fukunaga On 'True Detective,' Netflix's 'Beasts of No Nation' Release, and Stephen King's 'It'
5. The 9 Netflix Original Series to be Excited About in 2015
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Here's your daily look at an indie project in development. Is this a movie…
"Now content's just content, and it's really about how the story affects…
Since "Coraline," LAIKA has been revolutionizing the process of stop-motion…
It's not easy making documentary films. Here's how the pros deal with some…
Flemish director Gust Van den Berghe and his crew made magic with mirrors on…
Calling all documentary filmmakers!
Here’s your daily look at an indie project in development. Is this a movie…
Joel and Ethan Coen's go-to composer Carter Burwell and sound editor Skip…
From how to hold the camera to when to quit your day job, veteran documentar…
"Unfriended" has been earning rave reviews for its bracingly modern…
The two-day summit focused on why and how documentaries should be preserved.
"A movie never looks the same on television."
It's time to vote for this week's Project of the Week. Who will it be? Take…
"There's a big difference between knowing what makes a good film and making…
Learn how to score your film from two of the industry's most promising…
When looking for the right props, sometimes it's all about who you know - or…
Russian mobs, explosions, Mickey Rourke, cancer and plain old lack of…
The director of "Selma" provided some unique, dare we say therapeutic,…
"It's primarily a place for doc filmmakers to share their wit and hard-earne…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
New York African Film Festival Preview: Watch 3 Clips + Trailer for Philippe Lacôte's 'Run'
Daily Reads: Why 'Furious Seven' Can't Be Stopped, the Best Year in Movie History, and More
Oberhausen International Short Film Festival
Watch: 5 International TV Spots For 'Mad Max: Fury Road' Feature New Footage, More Destruction
Neill Blomkamp's 'Chappie' Will Have An Alternate Ending On Blu-ray
Busby Berkeley At His Best: 42nd St.
Indie Box Office: How Did the Queen Latifah Exec Produced Indie Drama 'Brotherly Love' Do?
Cannes: 'Oslo, August 31st' Director Joachim Trier Makes English-Language Debut, 'Louder Than Bombs'
San Francisco Film Fest: Ian McKellan and Bill Condon Reunite on 'Mr. Holmes'
'Beasts of the Southern Wild' Co-Star Dwight Henry Joins Barkhad Abdi in Indie drama 'The Wolf Who Cried Boy'
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com