1. George R.R. Martin Bows Out of 'Game of Thrones' Season 6
2. Netflix's 'The Get Down' Adds 2 Recent Yale Drama School Grads to Cast + Grandmaster Flash Boards as Consultant
3. Jean-Marc Valleé’s 'Demolition,' Atom Egoyan’s 'Remember' & Tom McCarthy’s 'Spotlight' In Mix To Open TIFF
4. Simon Pegg Says 'Star Trek 3' Starts Shooting In 4 Weeks & The First Draft Of The Script Has Only Just Been Finished
5. Get Baked With New Photos & Green Band Trailer For ‘American Ultra’ Starring Jesse Eisenberg & Kristen Stewart
1. Watch: Jesse Eisenberg And Kristen Stewart Go On In The Run In Red Band Trailer For 'American Ultra'
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. How Did Nicole Kidman's 'Grace of Monaco' Go From Cannes Opener to Lifetime Movie? The Movie's Writer Tweets All
4. Here's The Character Backstory For Doof aka Guitar Flamethrower Dude In 'Mad Max: Fury Road'
5. 'Aloha,' With Bradley Cooper and Emma Stone: Cameron Crowe's Worst Movie, or Just One of His Worst?
1. 7 New Netflix Shows to Binge Watch in June 2015 (And the Best Episodes of Each)
2. Review: Cameron Crowe's 'Aloha' is Shockingly Bad
3. 10 Films That Went Through Hell To Get Made
4. Watch: Netflix and The Wachowskis' 'Sense8' Reveals 8 New Trailers, Teases Characters and Tells Nothing
5. Whether You Love or Hate Reality TV, Lifetime's Savage 'UnREAL' Is Required Viewing
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"It's an alternative to some of the films that Hollywood is putting out, and…
This short began its journey on Kickstarter back in 2013 and triumphantly…
"We knew that in order to tell the greater truth about this lifestyle we had…
It's time to vote for this week's Project of the Week. Who will it be? Take…
The renegade filmmaker is trying a new tactic to fundraise his next project,…
The future is bright - and it will be filmed in 360 degrees.
Here's your daily look at an indie project in development. Is this a movie…
"In some ways, it's almost easier to let stuff go when it's your own than…
Robert De Niro thinks today's grads are all fucked.
Prolific DP Dagmar Weaver-Madsen shot the web series "High Maintenance," "Be…
"There were a lot of people trying to talk to me at Oscar time about diversi…
Take off your headphones, crank up the volume and make sure you've got room…
Filmmakers and other creators can submit a short treatment of a location-bas…
You can find all the talented and experienced female directors in one…
"The passion translates. If you have passion for the project it comes…
"They’re able to capture all of your expressions, 360 degrees, all the…
Digital technology comes between a loving couple in "Amends," which,…
"I never like to give advice, but I wanted to teach what I wish someone had…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Olivier Assayas Gives Criterion His Top Movies
Reviews: Netflix's Amateur Porn Documentary 'Hot Girls Wanted'
A Teen Girl Learns Love and Sex the Hard Way in Leah Meyerhoff's 'I Believe in Unicorns'
Hou Hsiao-hsien, Catherine Hardwicke, And Will Gluck Prepping New Films
Chris Chalk Promoted to Series Regular on Fox's 'Gotham' Playing Lucius Fox
5 Reasons to See Cameron Crowe's 'Aloha' Despite the Critical Pile-On (Plus Upbeat Reviews)
Weekly Update for May 29: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
'Mad Max: Fury Road' and Buster Keaton's 'The General': Together at Last
'Heaven Knows What' Directors Josh and Benny Safdie Pick Their Top 10 Criterion Films
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com