1. Meet Mexico's Award-Winning Hot Young Director
2. It Looks Like You'll Have to Wait Until Next Spring to See Don Cheadle's 'Miles Ahead'
3. Danny Boyle Explains How The Ending Of 'Steve Jobs' Was Tweaked After The Telluride Film Festival
4. Watch: Why Wim Wenders' 'Paris, Texas' Makes Karyn Kusama Cry
1. Watch: Don Cheadle Hits The Studio As Miles Davis In First Clip From 'Miles Ahead'
2. Watch: First Trailer For Coens' 'Hail Caesar!' With George Clooney, Tilda Swinton, Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson And More
3. "Be Wrong Strong" - Watch First Footage from Don Cheadle's 'Miles Ahead'
4. Wes Anderson’s Next Movie Is A Stop-Motion Animated Film About Dogs; May Also Do An Anthology Movie
5. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. Watch: George Clooney, Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson and More 'Hail, Caesar!' in Madcap Trailer For Coen Brothers Comedy
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
3. NYFF Review: Paul Thomas Anderson is Trying Something Different With 'Junun'
4. Netflix Increases Monthly Rate for Standard Plan Subscription Customers
5. Watch: What Filmmakers Need to Know About Color Theory and Color Palettes
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Happy Birthday, MPAA! In celebration of 46 years of the modern film ratings…
Though the year isn't quite over, filmmaker Quentin Tarantino has produced a…
Jill Soloway, a well known producer for hit HBO shows like "Six Feet Under"…
The final weekend of the summer movie season saw a surprisingly robust debut…
Before We Saw the Trailer, We Thought: A surprise winner at this year's…
Ahead of its theatrical release at the end of the summer, Indiewire is…
Jill Soloway's directorial debut "Afternoon Delight," which took home the…
The Sundance Institute has announced the 10 films and filmmakers chosen from…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
BBC Announces the 15 Up-and-Coming Writers Selected for its Comedy Writersroom
Screen Talk: Where 'Bridge of Spies,' 'Where to Invade Next' and 'Steve Jobs' Sit in Oscar Race
Watch: Why Wim Wenders' 'Paris, Texas' Makes Karyn Kusama Cry
Watch: Janis Joplin Plants A Flag For Women In Rock In Trailer For 'Janis: Little Girl Blue'
Review Roundup: Is 'Steve Jobs' as Brilliant as Its Subject?
Weekly Update for October 9: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
Danny Boyle Explains How The Ending Of 'Steve Jobs' Was Tweaked After The Telluride Film Festival
Sleeper of the Week: Sebastian Schipper's 'Victoria'
Watch: Video Essay Explores The Marriage Of Action And Narrative In James Cameron's 'The Terminator'
Chantal Akerman's 'No Home Movie' and Miguel Gomes' 'Arabian Nights' Go Outside the Frame
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com