1. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Animated Feature
2. Will Smith Puts on a Nigerian Accent in First Trailer for NFL Drama 'Concussion'
3. Steve Carell Replaces Bruce Willis In Woody Allen’s Next Film
4. 10 Great Films To Watch If You Loved 'Queen Of Earth'
5. Watch: Will Smith Tries To Protect NFL Players' Brains In First Trailer For ‘Concussion’
1. Fall 2015 TV Preview: Our 25 Most Anticipated Shows
2. How Quentin Tarantino Resurrected Ultra Panavision 70 for 'The Hateful Eight' Roadshow
3. Watch: Chloe Moretz Fights The Others In First Trailer For 'The 5th Wave'
4. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
5. The 'Hannibal Finale' and the Dangers of Post-Mortem Interviews
1. Review: 'Narcos' Season 1 Had Promise, But Netflix Could Have Learned From 'Entourage'
2. Last Call: 62 Films Leaving Netflix in September (And 3 You Must See)
3. Watch: Keanu Reeves Opens the Door in Sexually Twisted 'Knock Knock' Trailer
4. 2015 Fall TV Preview: 21 New Shows You Need to Know
5. 'Moonrise Kingdom,' 'Lawrence of Arabia' and More Coming to Netflix This September (Plus Indiewire's Picks)
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"I admit, I am fascinated by political sex scandals."
"Shooting on film is like anything: if it is of importance you will find a…
The award-winning author and screenwriter explains why she was convinced…
Sales agent and former producer Bill Straus delivers the inside scoop on the…
WANTED: Storytellers, game designers, makers, hackers and others who want to…
"My passion for shooting equaled my passion for climbing," writes the…
Two-time Oscar nominee Marshall Curry, director of "Point and Shoot,"…
"The stakes are high, and the participants have a goal they are trying to…
In his directorial debut former model and fashion photographer, Thomas…
"The story is both a portrait of a fictional politician and a very real and…
"Make a thing you think no one will care about (and make that go viral)."
The Unemployed Roommate genre is so worn out that even your mom may not be…
Crowdfunding isn't for the faint-hearted. Here's the brutally honest lowdown…
"There was a fantastic story that needed to be told."
"For the sake of your mental health, I suggest equating 'success' with…
"My goal was for the spectator to feel like a participant in the action on…
"Everything in the movie is simultaneously true and false, depending on how…
DIY doesn't mean do it all yourself. 'Fort Tilden' writer-director…
From meth labs to conflict zones, filmmaker Matthew Heineman gained access…
"I've found ignorance is often a very effective place to come from as an…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Watch: 70-Minute Drama Writer Roundtable With Lee Daniels, Damon Lindelof, Beau Willimon, And More
Bryan Fuller Says Financing Being Sought For 'Hannibal' Feature Film, Teases Where Story Could Go Next
Tony Todd Will Bring His Sonorous Voice to 'The Flash' Season 2 as Arch-Foe Zoom
The 'Hannibal Finale' and the Dangers of Post-Mortem Interviews
Watch: Revisit 1972's Controversial 'Prime Cut' with Gene Hackman and Lee Marvin
Robert Townsend's 'The Meteor Man' Coming to Blu-Ray in October (Overlooked and Unloved?)
Finalists Announced for $15,000 SFFS / Hearst Screenwriting Grant (Cheryl Dunye, Lanre Olabisi, Andrew Burrows-Trotman)
Bill Murray Explains Why He's Going To Cameo In 'Ghostbusters,' Details On His Appearance Emerge
Watch: Wes Craven's 'A Nightmare on Elm Street': A Journey Through Sound
Watch: Robert Pattinson Photographs Dane DeHaan In Clip From Anton Corbijn's ‘Life’
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com