1. Effie Brown on Matt Damon's Diversity Comments: "This is No Longer OK"
2. Brie Larson Replaces Jennifer Lawrence In 'The Glass Castle' For 'Short Term 12' Director Destin Daniel Cretton
3. 'Extant' Is Now... Extinct - CBS Cancels the Halle Berry Series, While Setting up New Legal Drama
4. Don Cheadle and Ewan McGregor Go for a Ride in New Clip from 'Miles Ahead'
5. Wes Anderson’s Next Movie Is A Stop-Motion Animated Film About Dogs; May Also Do An Anthology Movie
1. Watch: Don Cheadle Hits The Studio As Miles Davis In First Clip From 'Miles Ahead'
2. Watch: First Trailer For Coens' 'Hail Caesar!' With George Clooney, Tilda Swinton, Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson And More
3. "Be Wrong Strong" - Watch First Footage from Don Cheadle's 'Miles Ahead'
4. Wes Anderson’s Next Movie Is A Stop-Motion Animated Film About Dogs; May Also Do An Anthology Movie
5. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. Watch: George Clooney, Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson and More 'Hail, Caesar!' in Madcap Trailer For Coen Brothers Comedy
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
3. NYFF Review: Paul Thomas Anderson is Trying Something Different With 'Junun'
4. Netflix Increases Monthly Rate for Standard Plan Subscription Customers
5. Watch: What Filmmakers Need to Know About Color Theory and Color Palettes
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
In a guest post, filmmaker Amy Benson share her behind-the-scenes experience…
Check out these awesome tips from the brother-sister filmmaking team behind…
"I refuse to be a filmmaker that doesn't at least try to not be fucked by…
In a guest post from the directors of "Cooties," they detail the cinematic…
In this guest post, the filmmakers of "Uncle John" explain how they got the…
"Everything about this story was cloaked, anonymized and designed to obfusca…
"I admit, I am fascinated by political sex scandals."
"Shooting on film is like anything: if it is of importance you will find a…
The award-winning author and screenwriter explains why she was convinced…
Sales agent and former producer Bill Straus delivers the inside scoop on the…
WANTED: Storytellers, game designers, makers, hackers and others who want to…
"My passion for shooting equaled my passion for climbing," writes the…
Two-time Oscar nominee Marshall Curry, director of "Point and Shoot,"…
"The stakes are high, and the participants have a goal they are trying to…
In his directorial debut former model and fashion photographer, Thomas…
"The story is both a portrait of a fictional politician and a very real and…
"Make a thing you think no one will care about (and make that go viral)."
The Unemployed Roommate genre is so worn out that even your mom may not be…
Crowdfunding isn't for the faint-hearted. Here's the brutally honest lowdown…
"There was a fantastic story that needed to be told."
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Screen Talk: Where 'Bridge of Spies,' 'Where to Invade Next' and 'Steve Jobs' Sit in Oscar Race
Watch: Why Wim Wenders' 'Paris, Texas' Makes Karyn Kusama Cry
Watch: Janis Joplin Plants A Flag For Women In Rock In Trailer For 'Janis: Little Girl Blue'
Review Roundup: Is 'Steve Jobs' as Brilliant as Its Subject?
Weekly Update for October 9: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
Danny Boyle Explains How The Ending Of 'Steve Jobs' Was Tweaked After The Telluride Film Festival
Sleeper of the Week: Sebastian Schipper's 'Victoria'
Watch: Video Essay Explores The Marriage Of Action And Narrative In James Cameron's 'The Terminator'
Chantal Akerman's 'No Home Movie' and Miguel Gomes' 'Arabian Nights' Go Outside the Frame
Filmmaker Elizabeth Giamatti on Making a Film While Her Co-Director Battled Terminal Breast Cancer
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com