1. George R.R. Martin Bows Out of 'Game of Thrones' Season 6
2. Netflix's 'The Get Down' Adds 2 Recent Yale Drama School Grads to Cast + Grandmaster Flash Boards as Consultant
3. Jean-Marc Valleé’s 'Demolition,' Atom Egoyan’s 'Remember' & Tom McCarthy’s 'Spotlight' In Mix To Open TIFF
4. Simon Pegg Says 'Star Trek 3' Starts Shooting In 4 Weeks & The First Draft Of The Script Has Only Just Been Finished
5. Get Baked With New Photos & Green Band Trailer For ‘American Ultra’ Starring Jesse Eisenberg & Kristen Stewart
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. 'Aloha,' With Bradley Cooper and Emma Stone: Cameron Crowe's Worst Movie, or Just One of His Worst?
4. Watch: Jesse Eisenberg And Kristen Stewart Go On In The Run In Red Band Trailer For 'American Ultra'
5. Watch: Trailer For Amateur Porn Documentary 'Hot Girls Wanted' Produced By Rashida Jones
1. 7 New Netflix Shows to Binge Watch in June 2015 (And the Best Episodes of Each)
2. Watch: Trailer for Rashida Jones-Produced 'Hot Girls Wanted' Examines Amateur Porn Industry
3. Review: Cameron Crowe's 'Aloha' is Shockingly Bad
4. Cannes: Why Jeremy Saulnier Didn't Make a Studio Movie After 'Blue Ruin'
5. 10 Films That Went Through Hell To Get Made
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
John Slattery, the four-time Best Supporting Actor Emmy nominee, and five-ti…
The "Fruitvale Station" duo are set to re-team for the new "Rocky" film, now…
October is now over, and it's time to choose one of our Projects of the Week…
Here's your daily dose of an indie film in progress; at the end of…
It's time to vote to vote for the Project of the Week!
Thanks to your votes, the suspense-thriller, "The Mansion,"…
Each week, we usually gather up four or five projects in progress to…
In this week's in-production column, we track the new Focus Feature…
In this week's in-production column, we spotlight an often-ignored…
This week in indieWIRE's in production column, iW takes a look at a…
In this week's In the Works column, indieWIRE profiles the new…
Mathhew McConaughey plays against type as a hitman in William…
This week, indieWIRE's in-production column takes a look at a new doc projec…
This week's production column takes a look at "Darling's…
This week’s profiles of projects in various stages of production…
In this week's in production column, we speak with…
Production moves forward in the hot summer, with Bradley Rust Gray ("The…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Olivier Assayas Gives Criterion His Top Movies
Reviews: Netflix's Amateur Porn Documentary 'Hot Girls Wanted'
A Teen Girl Learns Love and Sex the Hard Way in Leah Meyerhoff's 'I Believe in Unicorns'
Hou Hsiao-hsien, Catherine Hardwicke, And Will Gluck Prepping New Films
Chris Chalk Promoted to Series Regular on Fox's 'Gotham' Playing Lucius Fox
5 Reasons to See Cameron Crowe's 'Aloha' Despite the Critical Pile-On (Plus Upbeat Reviews)
Weekly Update for May 29: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
'Mad Max: Fury Road' and Buster Keaton's 'The General': Together at Last
'Heaven Knows What' Directors Josh and Benny Safdie Pick Their Top 10 Criterion Films
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com