1. New NSFW, Extremely Graphic, Adults-Only Poster For Gaspar Noe's 'Love'
2. Watch: Luther - President Obama's Anger Translator - Makes an Appearance at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
3. Review: 'Orphan Black' Season 3, Episode 2, 'Transitory Sacrifices of Crisis': Things Get Personal
4. Specialty Box Office: 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Primes HBO Pump, Russell Crowe's 'Water Diviner' Is Spotty
5. BOOK REVIEW: “Milt Gross’ New York”
1. First Official Look: Jared Leto As The Joker In 'Suicide Squad'
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. Watch: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Tina Fey, Patricia Arquette and Amy Schumer Hilariously Slam Hollywood Sexism (NSFW)
4. Christopher Nolan's Favorite Sequence From His Movies Is The Airplane Kidnapping Scene From 'The Dark Knight Rises'
5. The Totally Insane Ending to 'Little Boy' Has Critics Fuming
1. How the Team Behind 'Unfriended' Pulled Off the Most Ingenious Horror Film in Years
2. Tribeca: Cary Fukunaga On 'True Detective,' Netflix's 'Beasts of No Nation' Release, and Stephen King's 'It'
3. Review: 'Wayward Pines' Blows Its Chance for True Crazy Greatness
4. The 9 Netflix Original Series to be Excited About in 2015
5. The Winners of the 2015 Tribeca Film Festival
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
John Slattery, the four-time Best Supporting Actor Emmy nominee, and five-ti…
The "Fruitvale Station" duo are set to re-team for the new "Rocky" film, now…
October is now over, and it's time to choose one of our Projects of the Week…
Here's your daily dose of an indie film in progress; at the end of…
It's time to vote to vote for the Project of the Week!
Thanks to your votes, the suspense-thriller, "The Mansion,"…
Each week, we usually gather up four or five projects in progress to…
In this week's in-production column, we track the new Focus Feature…
In this week's in-production column, we spotlight an often-ignored…
This week in indieWIRE's in production column, iW takes a look at a…
In this week's In the Works column, indieWIRE profiles the new…
Mathhew McConaughey plays against type as a hitman in William…
This week, indieWIRE's in-production column takes a look at a new doc projec…
This week's production column takes a look at "Darling's…
This week’s profiles of projects in various stages of production…
In this week's in production column, we speak with…
Production moves forward in the hot summer, with Bradley Rust Gray ("The…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Home Video Release Will Feature An "Extended Edition" With An "Alternate Ending"
New NSFW, Extremely Graphic, Adults-Only Poster For Gaspar Noe's 'Love'
From Independent Films to Broadway - An Indie Producer Takes to the Stage
Review: In Oscar-Nominated “Tangerines” an Astute Estonian Carpenter Attempts to Reconcile Perennial Enemies
Watch: Stanley Kubrick vs. Alfred Hitchcock: Who Would Win?
Tribeca Review: Zachary Treitz ‘s ‘Men Go To Battle’ Co-Written By Kate Lyn Sheil With Rachel Korine
BOOK REVIEW: “Milt Gross’ New York”
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com