1. Ava DuVernay Says She’s Passed On Marvel’s ‘Black Panther’
2. New Book Contends Eric Stoltz Was “Difficult” & The Cast Wasn’t Shocked He Was Replaced On ‘Back To The Future’
3. Review: 'Hannibal' Season 3, Episode 5, 'Contorno': Throw Will From The Train
4. Corsets And The Undead Featured In New Pics From 'Pride And Prejudice And Zombies'
5. Screen Talk: As Summer Heats Up, Whither 'Steve Jobs,' 'Snowden' and 'Creed'?
1. The 20 Worst Films Of 2015 So Far
2. 7 Ways 'Terminator: Genisys' Is Everything That's Wrong With Movies
3. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
4. Watch: Scott Lang Wants To Call The Avengers In New International 'Ant-Man' Trailer
5. Steven Soderbergh Picks 11 Favorite Films
1. Brian Clark, Former Indiewire Publisher and Digital Media Producer, Dies
2. 25 Underseen TV Shows to Binge-Watch This Weekend
3. Exclusive: Martin Scorsese on the Pros and Cons of Digital Filmmaking
4. Review: 'Hannibal' Season 3, Episode 5, 'Contorno': Throw Will From The Train
5. Heartrending Tributes to Indiewire Co-Founder Brian Clark
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
John Slattery, the four-time Best Supporting Actor Emmy nominee, and five-ti…
The "Fruitvale Station" duo are set to re-team for the new "Rocky" film, now…
October is now over, and it's time to choose one of our Projects of the Week…
Here's your daily dose of an indie film in progress; at the end of…
It's time to vote to vote for the Project of the Week!
Thanks to your votes, the suspense-thriller, "The Mansion,"…
Each week, we usually gather up four or five projects in progress to…
In this week's in-production column, we track the new Focus Feature…
In this week's in-production column, we spotlight an often-ignored…
This week in indieWIRE's in production column, iW takes a look at a…
In this week's In the Works column, indieWIRE profiles the new…
Mathhew McConaughey plays against type as a hitman in William…
This week, indieWIRE's in-production column takes a look at a new doc projec…
This week's production column takes a look at "Darling's…
This week’s profiles of projects in various stages of production…
In this week's in production column, we speak with…
Production moves forward in the hot summer, with Bradley Rust Gray ("The…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
ANIME REVIEW: "D-FRAG! The Complete Collection"
Sleeper of the Week: 'A Poem Is a Naked Person'
Pre-Holiday Box Office: 'Inside Out,' 'Terminator' and 'Magic Mike' Close, 'Amy' Strong
Watch: Asif Kapadia Narrates a Moving Scene from 'Amy'
Screen Talk: As Summer Heats Up, Whither 'Steve Jobs,' 'Snowden' and 'Creed'?
Susan Sarandon Talks ‘Three Generations’ and More in New Interview
Watch Bree Newsome Tell Her South Carolina Story (Video)
Variety Picks the Best Movies of 2015
Weekly Update for July 3: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
Watch: Scott Lang Wants To Call The Avengers In New International 'Ant-Man' Trailer
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com