1. Brave Grown Man Stands Up to 9-Year-Old 'Age of Ultron' Critic
2. Anna Kendrick Confirms a Sexist Casting Practice in New Interview
3. Cannes: First Look At Emily Blunt In Denis Villeneuve's 'Sicario' & More Images
4. Shonda Rhimes & Dee Rees Team Up for FX Series on The Great Migration Based on 'The Warmth of Other Suns'
5. 'Age of Ultron's 'Black Widow Problem' Isn't a Problem: It's What the Movie Is About
1. Marvel CEO Doesn't Believe in Female Superheroes
2. An Open Letter to Joss Whedon from a Disappointed Feminist Fan After Watching 'Age of Ultron'
3. Joss Whedon Shot An Alternate ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Ending Where [Redacted] Doesn’t Die & Much More
4. Brave Grown Man Stands Up to 9-Year-Old 'Age of Ultron' Critic
5. Anna Kendrick Confirms a Sexist Casting Practice in New Interview
1. Indiewire's Summer Preview: The 21 Must-See Indies
2. Exclusive: Colin Farrell and Rachel Weisz Aren't All There in 'The Lobster' Poster Debut
3. How Elijah Wood Overcame the Baggage of 'The Lord of the Rings' With Genre Films
4. Louis C.K Heading Back to the Big Screen with Indie Film 'I'm a Cop'
5. 5 Questions You Were Too Afraid to Ask About Being a Screenwriter
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
John Slattery, the four-time Best Supporting Actor Emmy nominee, and five-ti…
The "Fruitvale Station" duo are set to re-team for the new "Rocky" film, now…
October is now over, and it's time to choose one of our Projects of the Week…
Here's your daily dose of an indie film in progress; at the end of…
It's time to vote to vote for the Project of the Week!
Thanks to your votes, the suspense-thriller, "The Mansion,"…
Each week, we usually gather up four or five projects in progress to…
In this week's in-production column, we track the new Focus Feature…
In this week's in-production column, we spotlight an often-ignored…
This week in indieWIRE's in production column, iW takes a look at a…
In this week's In the Works column, indieWIRE profiles the new…
Mathhew McConaughey plays against type as a hitman in William…
This week, indieWIRE's in-production column takes a look at a new doc projec…
This week's production column takes a look at "Darling's…
This week’s profiles of projects in various stages of production…
In this week's in production column, we speak with…
Production moves forward in the hot summer, with Bradley Rust Gray ("The…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
'Heckler'- A Look Back On An Unheralded Film That Sheds Light On The Artist-Critic Debate
Cannes: First Look At Emily Blunt In Denis Villeneuve's 'Sicario' & More Images
First Trailer for Debbie Tucker Green’s 'Second Coming' (Idris Elba, Nadine Marshall Star)
James Gunn Urges Comic Fandom To Be Kinder Following Joss Whedon's Exit From Twitter
'Age of Ultron's 'Black Widow Problem' Isn't a Problem: It's What the Movie Is About
J.J. Abrams Says He Had To Pull Back On References In 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
'Lottery Ticket' Director Set for Dark Comedy 'Break It Down' About Washed Up 1990's R&B Star
Terence Davies' Long-Awaited Emily Dickinson Biopic Is Really Happening
Kickstart This: Adam Baran's 'Northwest Passage: A Doc About Growing Up In Twin Peaks'
'Mission: Impossible — Rogue Nation' Will Feature An Underwater Sequence With No Cuts
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com