1. Review: 'Narcos' Season 1 Had Promise, But Netflix Could Have Learned From 'Entourage'
2. Attention, Filmmakers: 9 Tips for Maximizing Your Film's Success on the Festival Circuit
3. How Quentin Tarantino Resurrected Ultra Panavision 70 for 'The Hateful Eight' Roadshow
4. Matt Damon Talks "Post-Snowden World" Of 'Bourne 5'
5. Make It Happen Weinsteins: David Robert Mitchell Wants To Have Beer With Quentin Tarantino And Talk 'It Follows'
1. Ridley Scott Says 'Prometheus 2' Is His Next Film
2. Watch: New Teaser Trailer And Images For 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
3. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
4. The Dissolve's Keith Phipps Will Be Uproxx's Film/TV Editor
5. First Look: Michael Fassbender In 'Assassin's Creed'
1. Why Story Structure Formulas Don't Work
2. 2015 Fall TV Preview: 21 New Shows You Need to Know
3. The Indiewire 2015 Fall Preview: The 27 Festival Films We're Most Excited to See
4. Alex Ross Perry: Indie Filmmakers Can Afford to Shoot Film
5. Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard are Shakespearean Stunners in 'Macbeth' Character Portraits
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"It's just exciting to see that people are responding to all those moments…
"I wrote two completely different drafts of a 'Bored to Death' movie, but…
Originally conceived as an independent project, the addition of Efron…
The legendary director talks to Indiewire about his first feature film in…
With his third feature, Zobel continues to blaze his own path, though he may…
After her "Mad Men" years, the star of Alex Ross Perry's "Queen of Earth" is…
"I sometimes can't understand why I don't see myself and the people I know…
"You're hot for three minutes, but if you don't have that followup script in…
For his second full-length feature, Macneill adapted his own short film,…
"I just watched her process."
The Crystal Bear-winning filmmaker is still finding his voice, but he seems…
The latest from the "Frances Ha" team combines strong female characters with…
"I saw the satisfaction and the joy that they got from it, and they made it…
"It was based on a recurring dream I had when I was 10. Me and my friend…
During a trip to Switzerland for the Locarno Film Festival, the actor talked…
Ratings be damned, the Sundance sensation is an essential coming-of-age film…
With the Locarno Film Festival beginning its sixty-eighth edition this week,…
Barthes breathes new life into Gustave Flaubert's classic tale of desire.
"If we're only reflecting what it is to be a young boy coming to terms with…
As the first "Sesame Street" film turns thirty, its director reflects on the…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Criticwire Classic of the Week: Nicholas Ray's 'They Live By Night'
TIFF & Venice Trailer: Pulse Pounding Teaser For Jerzy Skolimowski's '11 Minutes'
Watch: Trailer for Upcoming Vice Special on Broken Criminal Justice System, Featuring President Obama
Listen: 1.5 Hour Conversation With Peter Bogdanovich On Marc Maron's WTF Podcast
Weekly Update for August 28: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
'Galaxy Quest' Eyes Maiden Voyage At Amazon
Review: 'Zipper' Starring Patrick Wilson, Lena Headey, Richard Dreyfuss, Ray Winstone, And Dianna Agron
Sleeper of the Week: Elisabeth Moss in 'Queen of Earth'
Watch: 30-Minute Video Essay Explores The Cinematic History Of The Action Hero
Screen Talk: Spike Lee's Oscar, Tarantino Talks, Whither Weinstein Co?
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com