1. Review: 'Narcos' Season 1 Had Promise, But Netflix Could Have Learned From 'Entourage'
2. Attention, Filmmakers: 9 Tips for Maximizing Your Film's Success on the Festival Circuit
3. Matt Damon Talks "Post-Snowden World" Of 'Bourne 5'
4. 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Might Be Shot In Panavision 70
5. Interview: Alex Ross Perry Talks ‘Queen of Earth,’ ‘Winnie The Pooh,’ Unlikable Characters & More
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. How Quentin Tarantino Resurrected Ultra Panavision 70 for 'The Hateful Eight' Roadshow
3. Righting a Past Wrong? Academy to Present Spike Lee with Honorary Oscar
4. Ridley Scott Says 'Prometheus 2' Is His Next Film
5. Make It Happen Weinsteins: David Robert Mitchell Wants To Have Beer With Quentin Tarantino And Talk 'It Follows'
2. 2015 Fall TV Preview: 21 New Shows You Need to Know
3. 7 Most Intense Nervous Breakdowns in Movies
4. The Indiewire 2015 Fall Preview: The 27 Festival Films We're Most Excited to See
5. Alex Ross Perry: Indie Filmmakers Can Afford to Shoot Film
SXSW: Joshua Oppenheimer Explores 'The Look of Silence'
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Lee Daniels' Richard Pryor Biopic Is Officially Ready to Go (Mike Epps, Eddie Murphy, Oprah Winfrey, Kate Hudson)
Strangely Moving 'We Are Your Friends' Is Zac Efron's 'Spring Breakers'
Go See Todd Verow's "Bad Boy Street" At The IFC Center Next Week
DJ Premier Developing Gang Starr Biopic
Review: 'The Second Mother' Is A Gleaming Cinematic Treasure
Criticwire Classic of the Week: Nicholas Ray's 'They Live By Night'
TIFF & Venice Trailer: Pulse Pounding Teaser For Jerzy Skolimowski's '11 Minutes'
Watch: Trailer for Upcoming Vice Special on Broken Criminal Justice System, Featuring President Obama
Listen: 1.5 Hour Conversation With Peter Bogdanovich On Marc Maron's WTF Podcast
Weekly Update for August 28: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com