1. The Essentials: The 10 Greatest John Ford Films
2. 'Holy F*cking Sh*t' Discovery of 'Roar,' the Most Dangerous Movie Ever Made
3. 'Clusterf*ck' Traverses the Hazards of the Friend Zone
4. Watch Exclusive Clip From Lauded Sundance Drama 'Unexpected' (Opens July 24)
5. Remembering When 'Entourage' Went to Comic-Con, 10 Years Ago
1. What Was I Watching Before? Bryan Singer Says 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Is "The True Birth Of The X-Men"
2. Review & Recap: 'True Detective' Season 2, Episode 3 'Maybe Tomorrow'
3. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
4. "I Don't Get This At All": Producer Brian Grazer Regrets 'Cowboys & Aliens'
5. The Best Films of 2015 So Far
1. Watch: Lemony Snicket's Dark World is Brought to Life in Fake Viral Teaser for Netflix's 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'
2. How to Sell a TV Show to Netflix
3. Review: 'True Detective' Season 2 Episode 3 'Maybe Tomorrow' Delivers Today
4. Dustin Hoffman Reflects on the Fall of Cinema in Revealing Interview
5. Watch: Cannes-Winning Martial Arts Epic 'The Assassin' Slays with First Teaser
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"You've never seen a movie like 'Roar' and there will never, ever be a movie…
Not everyone is going to want to see your film -- and that's okay.
"This is our gift to the people of Afghanistan..."
Two women-led media companies are committing greater resources to funding…
"SHIFT: YouTube Star Documentary" investigates what it means to be successfu…
"Part of our decision to self-distribute was to try to see if I could preven…
"This is not just about doing good in the world. It's also about sustaining…
A sales agent can do wonders for your film, as long as you know how to manag…
After making the rounds on the festival circuit with their film, "Meet the…
Here's how a little documentary about the Senior Olympics has chugged along…
Here are six essential facts that filmmakers should be aware of when dealing…
The company is producing some of the more exciting genre films in recent…
"The codified idea of the 'short' and 'feature' is dated."
"A movie never looks the same on television."
We break down the success of "It Follows" and what it means for the indie…
"The cinema industry is largely unwilling to discuss any flexibility in the…
"Making your movie available for free shouldn't be seen as a concession of…
The indie icon stopped by the 2015 SXSW Film Festival today to deliver the…
A new report says that Apple TV wants to launch its own streaming TV service…
This unflinching documentary had a hard time finding traditional distributio…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Drama Series Based on Documentary 'Muscle Shoals' (On the Uniting Power of Music) in Development
Rumor: Classic 'Star Wars' Character To Appear In 'Star Wars Anthology: Rogue One'
Today in Streaming: Netflix Dates First Original Features, Showtime Debuts Streaming Service and More
Ryan Reynolds Promises He Won't Be Playing Any More Superheroes After 'Deadpool'
Watch: 'The X-Files' Returns with 201-Episode Marathon
This Week In Home Video: 'Slow West,' 'Maggie,' and More
Phil Lord And Chris Miller To Direct Young Han Solo 'Star Wars' Spinoff, Likely Exiting 'The Flash'
Listen: 90-Minute Talk With James Gray About 'Nights Of Cabiria,' His Film Career, And More
Trailer Watch: Mia Wasikowska Moves Into a Haunted House with Jessica Chastain in 'Crimson Peak'
Orson Welles' 'The Other Side of the Wind' Producers Move to Plan C
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com