1. Independence Day Comes Early: The Playlist Moves To THEPLAYLIST.NET On May 2nd
2. 'Mother's Day' Review: Julia Roberts and Jennifer Aniston Star in One of The Worst Ensemble Comedies Ever Made
3. Alicia Vikander Cast As Star Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot
4. Francis Ford Coppola Says He's Put Together A Longer Cut Of 'The Cotton Club'
5. What The Comcast-Universal Purchase of Dreamworks Could Do For Classic Animation
1. The 25 Most Anticipated New TV Shows Of 2016
2. Watch: 7-Minute Video Essay Explores The Film Influences Behind Beyonce's 'Lemonade'
3. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
4. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
5. The 25 Best Sci-Fi Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. Review: 'Captain America: Civil War' Shows the Best and Worst of Marvel Movies
3. Dr. Drew Pinsky on Why He's Ending 'Loveline' After Three Decades
4. Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ Gets Compared To Famous Films in 7-Minute Video -- Watch
SXSW: Joshua Oppenheimer Explores 'The Look of Silence'
With the doors now closed on New York City's iconic theater, some of the…
Why Netflix and Amazon are making distributors nervous.
"It's more competitive than I've ever seen."
At last weekend's New Hampshire Film Festival, five industry professionals…
Two very different new films are challenging the distribution and exhibition…
We've got the intel about PTA's latest film and the streaming service you…
"I refuse to be a filmmaker that doesn't at least try to not be fucked by…
Stay up-to-date on the latest news out of IFP Independent Film Week. Check…
"A few years ago everybody was chasing the unicorn of what worked on both…
With the 40th annual Toronto International Film Festival kicking off today,…
From social media to marketing support and more, this guest post from the…
Two top independent film distribution executives share the most important…
"You've never seen a movie like 'Roar' and there will never, ever be a movie…
Not everyone is going to want to see your film -- and that's okay.
"This is our gift to the people of Afghanistan..."
Two women-led media companies are committing greater resources to funding…
"SHIFT: YouTube Star Documentary" investigates what it means to be successfu…
"Part of our decision to self-distribute was to try to see if I could preven…
"This is not just about doing good in the world. It's also about sustaining…
A sales agent can do wonders for your film, as long as you know how to manag…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
KICKING TELEVISION: 'The Ranch,' Redemption, and the Multi-Cam Sitcom
REVIEW: "Ratchet and Clank"
Independence Day Comes Early: The Playlist Moves To THEPLAYLIST.NET On May 2nd
Watch: Ryan Gosling And Russell Crowe Get Vintage With '70s Style Retro Trailer For 'The Nice Guys'
Watch 2 First Look Promos for New ABC Summer Comedy Series, 'Uncle Buck'
What The Comcast-Universal Purchase of Dreamworks Could Do For Classic Animation
Watch: Mark Strong Goes To Mars In Trailer For 'Approaching The Unknown'
Review: Tender But Uneven Drag Queen Tale 'Viva'
Alicia Vikander Is Lara Croft In 'Tomb Raider'
On Criticism and Sustainability
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com