1. Review: 'Show Me a Hero' Parts 5 and 6 Reframe the Argument With a Sobering Finale
2. Watch: Will Smith Tries To Protect NFL Players' Brains In First Trailer For ‘Concussion’
3. Weekend B.O. Aug. 28-30 (The True Dog Days of Summer)
4. Review: 'Masters of Sex' Season 3, Episode 8 'Surrogates': Replacement Therapies
5. Top 10 Takeaways: Two African-American Movies Draw Crowds as 'We Are Your Friends' Plays in Empty Theaters
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. How Quentin Tarantino Resurrected Ultra Panavision 70 for 'The Hateful Eight' Roadshow
3. The 20 Best Documentaries Of 2015 So Far
4. 35 Films That Could Become Foreign Language Oscar Submissions
5. The 25 Best Animated Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. Review: 'Narcos' Season 1 Had Promise, But Netflix Could Have Learned From 'Entourage'
2. 9 Most Riveting Post-Apocalyptic Movies
3. 2015 Fall TV Preview: 21 New Shows You Need to Know
4. Watch: Exclusive 'Poached' Trailer Reveals A Deadly, Illegal and Downright Bizarre Obsession
5. 'James White' Enters the Oscar Race With November Release Date
SXSW: Joshua Oppenheimer Explores 'The Look of Silence'
From social media to marketing support and more, this guest post from the…
Two top independent film distribution executives share the most important…
"You've never seen a movie like 'Roar' and there will never, ever be a movie…
Not everyone is going to want to see your film -- and that's okay.
"This is our gift to the people of Afghanistan..."
Two women-led media companies are committing greater resources to funding…
"SHIFT: YouTube Star Documentary" investigates what it means to be successfu…
"Part of our decision to self-distribute was to try to see if I could preven…
"This is not just about doing good in the world. It's also about sustaining…
A sales agent can do wonders for your film, as long as you know how to manag…
After making the rounds on the festival circuit with their film, "Meet the…
Here's how a little documentary about the Senior Olympics has chugged along…
Here are six essential facts that filmmakers should be aware of when dealing…
The company is producing some of the more exciting genre films in recent…
"The codified idea of the 'short' and 'feature' is dated."
"A movie never looks the same on television."
We break down the success of "It Follows" and what it means for the indie…
"The cinema industry is largely unwilling to discuss any flexibility in the…
"Making your movie available for free shouldn't be seen as a concession of…
The indie icon stopped by the 2015 SXSW Film Festival today to deliver the…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Watch: Will Smith Tries To Protect NFL Players' Brains In First Trailer For ‘Concussion’
R.I.P. Wes Craven (1939-2015)
Weekend B.O. Aug. 28-30 (The True Dog Days of Summer)
Box Office: 'Straight Outta Compton' Takes Top Spot In Third Straight Week, 'War Room' Surprises In Second Place
Top 10 Takeaways: Two African-American Movies Draw Crowds as 'We Are Your Friends' Plays in Empty Theaters
We Are Apparently Not Your 'Friends': Zac Efron's Latest Has Third Worst Wide Opening Ever
Ellen Page: "Honestly, if I played gay characters for the rest of my career, I’d be thrilled."
Arthouse Audit: 'Grandma' Grabs Big Second Week, 'Phoenix' Continues to Rise
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com