1. Venice Review: Drake Doremus' 'Equals' With Kristen Stewart, Nicholas Hoult, Guy Pearce & Jacki Weaver
2. Anthony Daniels Says His Eyes "Glazed Over" When He Heard 'Force Awakens' Story, Thinks Secrecy Is "Ludicrous"
3. Venice Review: 'Black Mass' Starring Johnny Depp, Joel Edgerton, Benedict Cumberbatch, Dakota Johnson, More
4. Watch: Featurette For Terrence Malick's 'Knight Of Cups' Reveals New Footage
5. Kevin Feige Considered Leaving Marvel Over Budget Battle For 'Captain America: Civil War'
1. Venice Review: 'Black Mass' Starring Johnny Depp, Joel Edgerton, Benedict Cumberbatch, Dakota Johnson, More
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. Anthony Daniels Says His Eyes "Glazed Over" When He Heard 'Force Awakens' Story, Thinks Secrecy Is "Ludicrous"
4. Review Roundup: Is Tom Hardy Bad or Brilliant As Twin Mobsters in 'Legend'?
5. Exclusive: Octavia Butler's 'Dawn' Being Developed for TV, Producer Talks Adaptation and Diversity Behind the Scenes
1. The 11 Best Modern Westerns
2. 11 Craziest Things That Have Happened During the Making of Werner Herzog's Films
3. Vote for August Project of the Month: Will It Be 'On the Back of a Tiger,' 'I am Jugger,' 'Delinquent' or 'When the Well Runs Dry'?
4. Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard's 'Macbeth' Posters Stun in Black and White and Blood Red
5. 7 New Netflix Shows to Binge Watch in September 2015 (And the Best Episodes of Each)
SXSW: Joshua Oppenheimer Explores 'The Look of Silence'
How do you identify documentary subjects and foster trust with them?
The winning participant will receive a $5,000 grant from A&E IndieFilms at…
Filmmakers or organizations have the chance to receive a grant for a video…
"(T)ERROR," which won a Special Jury Prize at Sundance this year, is the…
"My passion for shooting equaled my passion for climbing," writes the…
Two-time Oscar nominee Marshall Curry, director of "Point and Shoot,"…
Whether you have been making documentary films for years or are just startin…
"The stakes are high, and the participants have a goal they are trying to…
In his directorial debut former model and fashion photographer, Thomas…
Co-directed by Morgan Neville and Robert Gordon, "Best of Enemies" is…
In the new documentary "Listen to Me Marlon," filmmaker Stevan Riley unveils…
Thirty years after its release, Claude Lanzmann's documentary masterpiece…
"There was a fantastic story that needed to be told."
Through archival footage and voiceover interviews, a quartet of 2015 music…
From 'Peace Officer' to 'Olancho,' Indiewire's Project of the Day alumni…
Of the 140 projects that have been invited to participate in the annual…
From meth labs to conflict zones, filmmaker Matthew Heineman gained access…
Fair use is a legal theory and not a license. Yet, its use is widespread and…
"I've found ignorance is often a very effective place to come from as an…
The Joshua Oppenheimer sequel and festival favorite may have already…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Meryl Streep Intros 'Suffragette' at Telluride
Venice Review: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Make Love in a Dystopian Future in 'Equals'
Malala Yousafzai Beams into Telluride After World Premiere of 'He Named Me Malala' (VIDEO)
Aretha Franklin Blocks Screening of 'Amazing Grace' at Telluride
Venice Review: Drake Doremus' 'Equals' With Kristen Stewart, Nicholas Hoult, Guy Pearce & Jacki Weaver
RJ Cyler ('Me and Earl and the Dying Girl' Star) Tapped for Showtime Dark Comedy Pilot
Weekly Update for September 4: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
2 More Great Posters For 'Macbeth' Arrive
'War Room' Expands - Surprise Box Office Hit Adds Screens for Second Week
Scott Cooper Explains Why Sienna Miller Was Cut From 'Black Mass'
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com