1. Review: 'Show Me a Hero' Parts 5 and 6 Reframe the Argument With a Sobering Finale
2. Box Office: 'Straight Outta Compton' Takes Top Spot In Third Straight Week, 'War Room' Surprises In Second Place
3. Weekend B.O. Aug. 28-30 (The True Dog Days of Summer)
4. Review: 'Masters of Sex' Season 3, Episode 8 'Surrogates': Replacement Therapies
5. Top 10 Takeaways: Two African-American Movies Draw Crowds as 'We Are Your Friends' Plays in Empty Theaters
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. How Quentin Tarantino Resurrected Ultra Panavision 70 for 'The Hateful Eight' Roadshow
3. The 20 Best Documentaries Of 2015 So Far
4. 35 Films That Could Become Foreign Language Oscar Submissions
5. The 25 Best Animated Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. Review: 'Narcos' Season 1 Had Promise, But Netflix Could Have Learned From 'Entourage'
2. 9 Most Riveting Post-Apocalyptic Movies
3. 2015 Fall TV Preview: 21 New Shows You Need to Know
4. Watch: Exclusive 'Poached' Trailer Reveals A Deadly, Illegal and Downright Bizarre Obsession
5. 'James White' Enters the Oscar Race With November Release Date
SXSW: Joshua Oppenheimer Explores 'The Look of Silence'
Festival programmers share their tips and advice for making the most out of…
Remember these names.
Hell's Half Mile Film & Music Festival and Seed&Spark are teaming up to help…
"You really have to do everything: to be the control freak, to know…
"I have to influence reality. Otherwise, I get bored."
"We expect very specific things when a woman is making a film, and when thos…
The Oxford Film Festival is accepting submissions for its 2016 festival,…
Of the 140 projects that have been invited to participate in the annual…
Submissions close July 31 at midnight EDT, so start hustling!
Two top independent film distribution executives share the most important…
Not everyone is going to want to see your film -- and that's okay.
Buckle up boys and girls, it's time to get busy with those applications.
Be smart in organizing your priorities, do your homework and prepare for the…
Follow along as Oscar-winning producer Simon Chinn steers a documentary from…
"Creating an orchestral sound-world is vital to film."
"The passion translates. If you have passion for the project it comes…
AFI alumnus and 2014 Film Independent Project Involve fellow Carolina Costa…
While the brain behind the festival is Davis' research-based, non-profit…
After making the rounds on the festival circuit with their film, "Meet the…
These are the projects which hit it out of the park at "the world series" of…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Weekend B.O. Aug. 28-30 (The True Dog Days of Summer)
Box Office: 'Straight Outta Compton' Takes Top Spot In Third Straight Week, 'War Room' Surprises In Second Place
Top 10 Takeaways: Two African-American Movies Draw Crowds as 'We Are Your Friends' Plays in Empty Theaters
We Are Apparently Not Your 'Friends': Zac Efron's Latest Has Third Worst Wide Opening Ever
Ellen Page: "Honestly, if I played gay characters for the rest of my career, I’d be thrilled."
Arthouse Audit: 'Grandma' Grabs Big Second Week, 'Phoenix' Continues to Rise
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com