1. Time Out Names Sydney Pollack's 'Tootsie' As The Best Film Of All Time
2. New 'Deadpool' Images, Ryan Reynolds Distances Himself From 'X-Men: Origins'
3. Watch: Explosive New Trailer For 'Sicario' Starring Emily Blunt, Josh Brolin, And Benicio Del Toro
4. Review: 'Vacation' Starring Ed Helms, Christina Applegate, Chris Hemsworth, And More
5. Bat Signal Lights Up New Images From 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. The 10 Best And 5 Worst Tom Cruise Performances
3. 35 Bill Cosby Accusers Speak in Staggering New York Cover Story
4. A.V. Club Critic Blasts Distributor for Manufacturing Positive David O. Russell Quote
5. Jill Soloway Says "There Is an All Out-Attack" on Female Filmmakers
1. Review: 'True Detective' Season 2 Episode 6 'Church in Ruins' Takes Us Inside An Orgy
2. Last Call: 25 Films Leaving Netflix in August (And 3 You Must See)
3. 6 Things I Wish I Had Known Before Making a Web Series
4. 7 Must-See Movies About Writers
5. 'The Hurt Locker,' 'Two Days, One Night' and More Coming to Netflix This August (Plus Indiewire's Picks)
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Of the 140 projects that have been invited to participate in the annual…
Submissions close July 31 at midnight EDT, so start hustling!
Two top independent film distribution executives share the most important…
Not everyone is going to want to see your film -- and that's okay.
Buckle up boys and girls, it's time to get busy with those applications.
Be smart in organizing your priorities, do your homework and prepare for the…
Follow along as Oscar-winning producer Simon Chinn steers a documentary from…
"Creating an orchestral sound-world is vital to film."
"The passion translates. If you have passion for the project it comes…
AFI alumnus and 2014 Film Independent Project Involve fellow Carolina Costa…
While the brain behind the festival is Davis' research-based, non-profit…
After making the rounds on the festival circuit with their film, "Meet the…
These are the projects which hit it out of the park at "the world series" of…
Now this is how to do immersive storytelling...
Festival programmers share their tips and advice for making the most out of…
Sundance and SXSW are over and Cannes is around the corner, but it's not too…
Mark your calendars because submissions open March 1.
"As a festival director, I learned the hard way that filmmakers are not…
The winners of this year's television pilot competition will not only receiv…
In a guest post, filmmaker and festival director Josh Leake shares his…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Review: 'Listen To Me Marlon' Provides Gripping, Unprecedented Insight Into The Acting Legend
Watch: 9 Minute Video Swaps Soundtracks Of 'It Follows' And 'Psycho'
What's Wrong with Being Black and Chasing Your Hollywood Dream?
Tommy Lee Jones Gets His Spy Game Going By Joining 'Bourne 5'
'The Witch' Won't Open Until 2016, But Its Sundance-Winning Director Has a New Film
Watch: 3 Clips And Lots Of New Images From Guy Ritchie's 'The Man From U.N.C.L.E.'
This Week In Home Video: Cannes Winner 'White God,' DreamWorks Animation's 'Home,' and More
TV Land Picks Up 'The Soul Man' for Fifth and Final Season
Watch: 4-Minute Tribute To Lars von Trier's Masterful Film Work
Netflix Chief Says "Negotiations Are Underway" For 'Arrested Development' Season 5
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com