1. New Book Contends Eric Stoltz Was “Difficult” & The Cast Wasn’t Shocked He Was Replaced On ‘Back To The Future’
2. Zack Snyder Defends 'Man Of Steel' Finale, Ben Affleck Reveals Bruce Wayne Knew People Who Died In That Battle
3. The Best Films of 2015 So Far
4. Now We Know for Certain Whether Ava DuVernay Will be Directing Marvel’s ‘Black Panther'
5. Review: Tarsem Singh's 'Self/Less' Starring Ryan Reynolds And Ben Kingsley
1. The 20 Worst Films Of 2015 So Far
2. 7 Ways 'Terminator: Genisys' Is Everything That's Wrong With Movies
3. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
4. Watch: Scott Lang Wants To Call The Avengers In New International 'Ant-Man' Trailer
5. Steven Soderbergh Picks 11 Favorite Films
1. Brian Clark, Former Indiewire Publisher and Digital Media Producer, Dies
2. 25 Underseen TV Shows to Binge-Watch This Weekend
3. Exclusive: Martin Scorsese on the Pros and Cons of Digital Filmmaking
4. Review: 'Hannibal' Season 3, Episode 5, 'Contorno': Throw Will From The Train
5. Heartrending Tributes to Indiewire Co-Founder Brian Clark
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"I think the prosthetics have been such a conversation piece press-wise that…
This Emmy Award-winning director and photographer shot his latest film,…
Here is a quick rundown of some basic terms that will help you communicate…
What do two Massachusetts-based real estate moguls know about indie film?…
Highlights from the "Women Make It Happen" panel at this year's Los Angeles…
We teamed with the Montana Film Office and Headframe Spirits to educate…
"Film does great things for communities and it sheds a light on unique place…
A 44-foot mobile trailer might be the best response to the "death of film."
"SHIFT: YouTube Star Documentary" investigates what it means to be successfu…
Just how do they manage to pull off these elaborate stunts? And capture them…
Love him or hate him, Eli Roth has the brand recognition to help open a…
These are the shittiest rigs you'll ever see.
Some of this is just good life advice.
The director of "A Pigeon Sat on a Branch Reflecting on Existence" previews…
From shooting a sex scene to creating DIY special effects, these indie…
AFI alumnus and 2014 Film Independent Project Involve fellow Carolina Costa…
It's time to get cracking on those applications!
"Shooting this movie felt just as small and handcrafted as any I’ve ever…
It's all a matter of perception.
With filmmaking gear more accessible than ever, filmmakers aren't waiting…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Listen: Michel Gondry's Funky Pop Single "Beautiful" Featuring Spleen & Yael Naim
Now We Know for Certain Whether Ava DuVernay Will be Directing Marvel’s ‘Black Panther'
The Best Films of 2015 So Far
New Book Contends Eric Stoltz Was “Difficult” & The Cast Wasn’t Shocked He Was Replaced On ‘Back To The Future’
Classic Hollywood 'Profiles' Online
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com