1. A Life Reinvented at a North Texas Piano Competition in 'As Far As The Eye Can See'
2. Quentin Tarantino Says 'Selma' "Deserved An Emmy," Was Disappointed To Lose Oscar To 'The Hurt Locker'
3. The 10 Most Common Reasons Why Scripts Are Rejected
4. For Your Consideration: 10 Underdog Actresses Who Deserve Oscar Attention This Year
5. Here Are All the Foreign Oscar Submissions for 2016 (Trailers)
1. Christopher Nolan Praises 35mm, 'Lawrence of Arabia' and Quentin Tarantino
2. J.J. Abrams Confirms Final Cut On 'The Force Awakens,' Says 'Star Wars' Is Not Being Disney-fied
3. The Unsinkable Effie Brown Makes HBO's 'Project Greenlight' a Must-See: "I'm not his favorite person"
4. Quentin Tarantino Says 70mm 'The Hateful Eight' Will Be Longer Than Digital Version
5. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. Review: 'The Walking Dead' Season 6, Episode 1, 'First Time Again': Rick Grimes and the Quarry of Doom
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
3. Review: 'Homeland' Season 5 Episode 2 'The Tradition of Hospitality' Blows Up Expectations
4. Attention, Young Filmmakers: Here's Your Chance to Go to Sundance
5. 'Saturday Night Live' Review: Amy Schumer Should Just Join the Cast Full-Time
SXSW: Joshua Oppenheimer Explores 'The Look of Silence'
Two first-time feature film directors shared tips at the recent BendFilm…
Want to be a kick-ass assistant director? Read these invaluable tips from…
"We were able to get the town behind us, build relationships with everyone…
"Winter on Fire" captures a major moment in Ukraine's recent history. Here's…
"You always see evil characters characterized by red and black and there's a…
Now that the sharing economy covers cars, houses and more. Why not productio…
"In many cases, we're trying to create a more compelling version of reality…
The new film starring Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard needed…
"Lovemilla," a Finnish science-fiction-fantasy-comedy-musical relies on good…
The cinematographer walks us through some key shots in the new film.
The filmmaking team behind the new documentary "Shout Gladi Gladi" shares…
In this guest post, the filmmakers of "Uncle John" explain how they got the…
"The key is knowing when and where you can get away with it."
The film based on the best-selling book by Emma Donoghue will premiere in…
If you're an emerging director, watch award-winning director Gail Harvey…
The award-winning author and screenwriter explains why she was convinced…
Sales agent and former producer Bill Straus delivers the inside scoop on the…
As one of the co-directors of "God Bless The Child" explains in this persona…
There's more to being a Director of Photography than "have camera, will…
"It's still a boys' club. It really is. Breaking through that isn't easy."
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
David Oyelowo, Amma Asante & Rosamund Pike Are Filming 'A United Kingdom' in Botswana
European Film Academy Announces the 3 Titles Nominated for Best European Animated Feature Film
Sundance Institute Is Looking for 18-to-24-Year-Old Filmmakers for New Ignite Program
Review: James Vanderbilt Gets Fuzzy With The 'Truth' Starring Cate Blanchett And Robert Redford
Lena Dunham To Direct And Produce 1960s Set Feminism Comedy Pilot 'Max' For HBO
Adaptation of Lee Thomas’ Memoir 'Turning White: A Memoir of Change' in Development
Review: 'Momentum' Starring Olga Kurylenko And James Purefoy
Interview: Bresha Webb on NBC's 'Truth Be Told,' HBO's 'Brothers in Atlanta' and Black Women in Comedy
The 3 Most WTF Excerpts from Quentin Tarantino's Interview Diminishing Kathryn Bigelow & Ava DuVernay
Jennifer Lawrence Talks Gender Pay Inequality; Joins Darren Aronofsky's Next Film, Exits Linklater's 'Rosie Project'
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com