1. A Life Reinvented at a North Texas Piano Competition in 'As Far As The Eye Can See'
2. Quentin Tarantino Says 'Selma' "Deserved An Emmy," Was Disappointed To Lose Oscar To 'The Hurt Locker'
3. The 10 Most Common Reasons Why Scripts Are Rejected
4. For Your Consideration: 10 Underdog Actresses Who Deserve Oscar Attention This Year
5. Here Are All the Foreign Oscar Submissions for 2016 (Trailers)
1. Christopher Nolan Praises 35mm, 'Lawrence of Arabia' and Quentin Tarantino
2. J.J. Abrams Confirms Final Cut On 'The Force Awakens,' Says 'Star Wars' Is Not Being Disney-fied
3. The Unsinkable Effie Brown Makes HBO's 'Project Greenlight' a Must-See: "I'm not his favorite person"
4. Quentin Tarantino Says 70mm 'The Hateful Eight' Will Be Longer Than Digital Version
5. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. Review: 'The Walking Dead' Season 6, Episode 1, 'First Time Again': Rick Grimes and the Quarry of Doom
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
3. Review: 'Homeland' Season 5 Episode 2 'The Tradition of Hospitality' Blows Up Expectations
4. Attention, Young Filmmakers: Here's Your Chance to Go to Sundance
5. 'Saturday Night Live' Review: Amy Schumer Should Just Join the Cast Full-Time
SXSW: Joshua Oppenheimer Explores 'The Look of Silence'
Not sure if you need a publicist or when to hire one? Read on for tips.
"SHIFT: YouTube Star Documentary" investigates what it means to be successfu…
No more excuses.
A diverse group of international filmmakers gathered at the Trinidad and…
RED Digital Cinema has launched a YouTube page for people to showcase their…
One major thing separates filmmaker Kalman Apple from the other four winners…
As inspiration, first-time filmmaker Ronnie Allman looked to others to help…
Below is a first-person article from filmmaker Maxine Trump, on what she…
When the filmmakers behind "United Skates" were looking to gain momentum for…
Filmmakers can learn a useful lesson from Jimmy Kimmel's "Worst Twerk Fail…
As part of his NYU Cinema Research Institute fellowship, "Beasts of the…
Indie creators are told that they must promote their film through all venues…
“Beasts of the Southern Wild” producers Michael Gottwald and Josh Penn have…
NYU's Cinema Research Institute has just announced that they are now accepti…
Most rookie independent filmmakers would kill to have a large publicity…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
David Oyelowo, Amma Asante & Rosamund Pike Are Filming 'A United Kingdom' in Botswana
European Film Academy Announces the 3 Titles Nominated for Best European Animated Feature Film
Sundance Institute Is Looking for 18-to-24-Year-Old Filmmakers for New Ignite Program
Review: James Vanderbilt Gets Fuzzy With The 'Truth' Starring Cate Blanchett And Robert Redford
Lena Dunham To Direct And Produce 1960s Set Feminism Comedy Pilot 'Max' For HBO
Adaptation of Lee Thomas’ Memoir 'Turning White: A Memoir of Change' in Development
Review: 'Momentum' Starring Olga Kurylenko And James Purefoy
Interview: Bresha Webb on NBC's 'Truth Be Told,' HBO's 'Brothers in Atlanta' and Black Women in Comedy
The 3 Most WTF Excerpts from Quentin Tarantino's Interview Diminishing Kathryn Bigelow & Ava DuVernay
Jennifer Lawrence Talks Gender Pay Inequality; Joins Darren Aronofsky's Next Film, Exits Linklater's 'Rosie Project'
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com