1. Review: 'True Detective' Season 2 Episode 7 'Black Maps and Motel Rooms' Makes Up A Lot of Ground
2. Ridley Scott Will Reportedly Start Shooting 'Prometheus 2' In January 2016
3. ‘Straight Outta Compton’ May Be F. Gary Gray's Best. So What’s Your Opening Box Office Prediction?
4. 13 Films To See In August
5. Harmony Korine Says 'The Trap' With Robert Pattinson Is A “Super Propulsive, Pretty Highly Violent Revenge Movie”
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. Eddie Redmayne & Alicia Vikander Feature In Beautiful First Posters For Transgender Drama ‘The Danish Girl’
3. The 25 Best Action Movies Of The 21st Century So Far
4. Little White Lies Completes Its List of 100 Great Movies By Female Directors
5. Watch: Ben Stiller Stars In The First Teaser Trailer For ‘Zoolander 2’
1. 10 Essential B-Movies From the AIP Library
2. Here's What These Filmmakers Wish They Knew Before They Made Their Films
3. 'Sense8' Season 2: Why We're Still Waiting To Hear Good News from Netflix
4. Netflix and the Future: The Two Things Changing Your Favorite Streaming Platform
5. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
If selected, you could be rewarded with $20,000 and the new Nokia OZO with…
In the new documentary "Listen to Me Marlon," filmmaker Stevan Riley unveils…
You can pre-order this new "cinematic smartcase" by backing their Kickstarte…
Radium Cheung, HKSC, talks to Indiewire about how and why he used a mobile…
This is how Sean Baker and Radium Cheung, HKSC, turned an iPhone into a pro…
You still need to do the heavy lifting, but these apps might help.
It's GoPro's first camera in nine years. And it's a gamechanger.
"Refuge" channels "The Thing" and "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" as alien…
Here's a nifty short film made with Vimeo's Cameo app
The filmmaker doesn't understand artists who refuse to experiment with new…
Shooting on an iPhone created unexpected opportunities for the filmmakers…
This could be the lens you need for dream sequences, flashbacks,…
This Emmy Award-winning director and photographer shot his latest film,…
Dunham is just one of the people featured in "Side by Side Extra."
The new Los Angeles chapter of StoryCode has been hosting free, monthly talk…
A 44-foot mobile trailer might be the best response to the "death of film."
"SHIFT: YouTube Star Documentary" investigates what it means to be successfu…
"It's such an extraordinary medium. It's so beautiful, it feels different."
Tarantino is determined to keep film alive.
Some of this is just good life advice.
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Watch: Alice Eve & Matthew Broderick Explore Their Sexual Secrets In Neil LaBute’s ‘Dirty Weekend’
4 of the Top 5 Indies of 2015 (So Far) Feature Female Protagonists
Four AFI Conservatory Films Nominated for Student Academy Awards
"It’s Not A Disaster": Simon Kinberg Promises 'Fantastic Four' Is "A Good Movie"
Dr. Dre to Release ‘Compton: A Soundtrack’ (1st Album in 16 Years) + Watch Clip From the Movie
Watch: Julie Delpy Writes, Directs and Stars in Venice Premiere 'Lolo'
Teaser: Tahir Jetter's Dark Romantic Comedy, 'Occasionally Dating Black Women'
'UnReal': This Is What Feminist TV Looks Like
MoMA Film Benefit to Honor Cate Blanchett
Harmony Korine Says 'The Trap' With Robert Pattinson Is A “Super Propulsive, Pretty Highly Violent Revenge Movie”
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com