1. 'Straight Outta Compton' Has Become the Highest-Grossing Music Biopic Ever. What's the Secret to Its Success?
2. Classy, Deadly New Poster For 'Spectre'; Daniel Craig Hopes His Bond Is "Not As Sexist And Misogynistic" As Previous Versions
3. Why It's Impossible for Movies to 'Deserve' an Oscar
4. Exclusive: Octavia Butler's 'Dawn' Being Developed for TV, Producer Talks Adaptation and Diversity Behind the Scenes
5. Anthony Daniels Says His Eyes "Glazed Over" When He Heard 'Force Awakens' Story, Thinks Secrecy Is "Ludicrous"
1. Here's Idris Elba's Response to Commentary That He's "Too Street" to Play James Bond
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. Venice Review: Tom McCarthy's 'Spotlight' With Michael Keaton, Rachel McAdams, Mark Ruffalo, Liev Schreiber & Stanley Tucci
4. Watch: Amazing First Trailer For Yorgos Lanthimos' 'The Lobster' With Colin Farrell & Rachel Weisz
5. Venice Review: Cary Joji Fukunaga's 'Beasts Of No Nation' Starring Idris Elba
1. The 11 Best Modern Westerns
2. 7 New Netflix Shows to Binge Watch in September 2015 (And the Best Episodes of Each)
3. Watch: 'The Lobster' Trailer Guarantees You've Never Seen a More Bizarre Romance Movie
4. How Natasha Lyonne and Judy Greer Escaped the Hollywood Boys Club for 'Addicted to Fresno'
5. Telluride Announces 2015 Lineup, Including 'Steve Jobs,' 'Black Mass' and Rooney Mara Tribute
SXSW: Joshua Oppenheimer Explores 'The Look of Silence'
What will it mean for viewers?
Billed as the first feature film shot with drones, "Final Minute" has kicked…
"The key is knowing when and where you can get away with it."
Attention, filmmakers: here are some great tools for building your audience.
WANTED: Storytellers, game designers, makers, hackers and others who want to…
If selected, you could be rewarded with $20,000 and the new Nokia OZO with…
In the new documentary "Listen to Me Marlon," filmmaker Stevan Riley unveils…
You can pre-order this new "cinematic smartcase" by backing their Kickstarte…
Radium Cheung, HKSC, talks to Indiewire about how and why he used a mobile…
This is how Sean Baker and Radium Cheung, HKSC, turned an iPhone into a pro…
You still need to do the heavy lifting, but these apps might help.
It's GoPro's first camera in nine years. And it's a gamechanger.
"Refuge" channels "The Thing" and "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" as alien…
Here's a nifty short film made with Vimeo's Cameo app
The filmmaker doesn't understand artists who refuse to experiment with new…
Shooting on an iPhone created unexpected opportunities for the filmmakers…
This could be the lens you need for dream sequences, flashbacks,…
This Emmy Award-winning director and photographer shot his latest film,…
Dunham is just one of the people featured in "Side by Side Extra."
The new Los Angeles chapter of StoryCode has been hosting free, monthly talk…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Foreign Oscar Submissions So Far (Updated)
Keith David Books Lead Role in OWN's Mega-Church Drama, 'Greenleaf'
Watch: 5-Minute Tribute To The Films Of The Great Hal Ashby
Daily Reads: Wes Craven's Secret Feminism, Why 'Mr. Robot' Isn't Great (Yet), and More
Laurie Anderson's 'Heart of a Dog' Gets Distribution Deal With Abramorama, HBO Documentary Films
Watch: Featurette For Terrence Malick's 'Knight Of Cups' Reveals New Footage
From Showtime to the Silver Screen, the Revival of Teddy Roosevelt
Urbanworld 2015: Trailer for Lanre Olabisi's Ensemble Drama 'Somewhere in the Middle'
Venice: Johnny Depp on Going Evil to Play Whitey Bulger in 'Black Mass'
Venice & TIFF: Watch 4 Clips From 'The Wait' Starring Juliette Binoche
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com