1. Top 10 Takeaways: Two African-American Movies Draw Crowds as 'We Are Your Friends' Plays in Empty Theaters
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. How Quentin Tarantino Resurrected Ultra Panavision 70 for 'The Hateful Eight' Roadshow
3. 17 Copycat Films Spawned From Quentin Tarantino's 'Pulp Fiction'
4. The 20 Best Documentaries Of 2015 So Far
5. Lee Daniels' Richard Pryor Biopic Is Officially Ready to Go (Mike Epps, Eddie Murphy, Oprah Winfrey, Kate Hudson)
1. Review: 'Narcos' Season 1 Had Promise, But Netflix Could Have Learned From 'Entourage'
2. Watch: Exclusive 'Poached' Trailer Reveals A Deadly, Illegal and Downright Bizarre Obsession
3. 9 Most Riveting Post-Apocalyptic Movies
4. 'James White' Enters the Oscar Race With November Release Date
5. 2015 Fall TV Preview: 21 New Shows You Need to Know
SXSW: Joshua Oppenheimer Explores 'The Look of Silence'
If selected, you could be rewarded with $20,000 and the new Nokia OZO with…
Millenials are about to make their mark on the movie industry in a really…
How to Get Eminem, 50 Cent, and Susan Sarandon in Your Doc: How 'How To…
The following article, from Colin Brown, Editorial Director of the film…
When Emily Best spoke to Indiewire last month about her new crowdfunding…
Filmmakers often find themselves in a pinch looking for places to rehearse,…
Ken Kobré is the author of the widest-selling text on photojournal…
Fundraising is a massive topic of discussion not only on this site but in…
There’s no doubt about the need to change the sad state of distribution for…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Weekend B.O. Aug. 28-30 (The True Dog Days of Summer)
Box Office: 'Straight Outta Compton' Takes Top Spot In Third Straight Week, 'War Room' Surprises In Second Place
Top 10 Takeaways: Two African-American Movies Draw Crowds as 'We Are Your Friends' Plays in Empty Theaters
We Are Apparently Not Your 'Friends': Zac Efron's Latest Has Third Worst Wide Opening Ever
Ellen Page: "Honestly, if I played gay characters for the rest of my career, I’d be thrilled."
Arthouse Audit: 'Grandma' Grabs Big Second Week, 'Phoenix' Continues to Rise
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com