1. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Director
2. The Indiewire 2015-16 Awards Season Winners Guide
3. Review: 'Downton Abbey' Season 6 Episode 6 Tries To Get Meta
4. Ava DuVernay Wanted for Two (2!) Major Sci-Fi/Fantasy Studio Projects (UPDATE: Lupita Nyong'o May Star in One of Them)
5. Watch: New Full Length International Trailer For Pedro Almodóvar's 'Julieta'
1. Review: 'Deadpool' Starring Ryan Reynolds, T.J. Miller, Morena Baccarin, Ed Skrein, And Gina Carano
2. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
3. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
4. The 25 Best Sci-Fi Films Of The 21st Century So Far
5. The 25 Most Anticipated New TV Shows Of 2016
1. Beware, Horror Fans: 'The Witch' Has Just Been Named an Official 'Satanic Experience'
2. Spielberg, Tarantino, Nolan and More are Supporting Kodak's Super 8 Filmmaking Initiative
3. Review: Why 'Deadpool' Isn't the Unconventional Superhero Movie Marvel Wants It To Be
4. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
5. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Actor
SXSW: Joshua Oppenheimer Explores 'The Look of Silence'
The seasoned producer will head scripted and documentary artist programs at…
The three-day workshop provides mentorship for five documentary filmmaking…
TFI has split $150,000 between the 10 winners to help with production,…
The indie distribution company The Orchard has come on-board this year as…
In a clip celebrating the theatrical release of the acclaimed documentary,…
After making the rounds on the festival circuit with their film, "Meet the…
TFIi will take place at Spring Studios in New York City on Saturday, April…
A total of $200,000 in grant money will be awarded to these lucky projects.
The Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Student Grand Jury Prize aims to shepherd in…
Here are the films playing in the major competitions at the upcoming Tribeca…
Congratulations to Amy Jo Johnson, whose "The Space Between" has been…
It's time to vote for 2014's Project of the Year. Which Project of the Month…
Tribeca Film Institute and The Nelson Mandela Foundation have partnered to…
TFI honors doc "The Yes Men Are Revolting" for its treatment of social issue…
Submissions close on November 5 so start hustling.
In this guest post, Jason Guerrasio of the Tribeca Film Institute asks the…
TFI will begin accepting the next round of submissions on September 5.
Tribeca Film Institute has expanded their Latin America Media Arts Fund…
Four Tribeca Film Institute docs, along with a whole host of…
A&E IndieFilms and Tribeca are hosting the Documentary StoryLab program,…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Essence Atkins Books Female Lead in NBC's Marlon Wayans Comedy Pilot
WATCH: 'Gremlins' Director Joe Dante Reflects on 'The Private Lives of Adam and Eve'
“We’re Not Trying To Make It Too Crazy Violent”: Michael Fassbender Talks Practical Approach To 'Assassin's Creed'
Film Noir Classic 'The Maltese Falcon' Returning To Theaters For 75th Anniversary Screening
Trailer: Dawn Porter's 'Trapped' Takes You to the Front Lines of the War on Reproductive Rights
How John Ridley and Company Create the Emotional Resonance of 'American Crime'
Listen: George Miller Talks Feminist Elements, Stunts, And Making 'Mad Max: Fury Road' In 35-Minute Interview
2016 WriteHer List Names Best Unproduced TV Pilots from Women Writers
We Combined All the Coen Brothers Rankings
Review: Unique And Freaky Polish Cannibal Mermaid Musical 'The Lure'
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com