Junior Project Manager
This role serves as our coordinator with the third-party firms that
provide development, design, product support, and SaaS platform for
Indiewire. This includes (but is not limited to) a software consulting
firm, email newsletter providers, and other third-party companies with
similar sevices and products.
This is a terrific opportunity
for someone who has a solid understanding of project management and
wants to learn the ropes of product development. While this role does
not include hands-on product development or management of our
development resources, you will serve as the primary conduit and have
first-hand access to all Indiewire product development. Above all, your
role will be providing clear communication between all parties and
stakeholders, including our senior management.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Creating clear communication between all parties, internal and external.
- Managing our email newsletter
- Tracking requests from site stakeholders
- Overseeing the product pipeline, including timelines and expectations
- Overseeing day to day tasks/projects of the third-party service providers
- Facilitating meetings as needed to discuss requirements
- Collaborating closely with our third-party product managers on project objectives and team tasks
- Develop and implement best practices and methodologies for workflow
- Create and deliver progress reports and presentations
- Conduct project post mortems and implement recommendations
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with project management
- Highly detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize client requests and team projects
- Proven ability to identify and escalate important issues in a timely manner
- Manage and track workflow to make sure all deadlines are met
- Familiarity with HTML, JS, CSS, and Java a major plus
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.
Senior Ad Ops Manager
-The Senior Ad Operations Manager is responsible for implementing, managing and coordinating advertising operations processes, and for providing support related to the Advertising Operations activities of Indiewire and its entertainment properties. This position is responsible for trafficking and maintaining display, video, mobile web, and APP campaigns across multiple platforms.
-Being an expert ad trafficker. Use Google DFP, as well as other 3rd party platforms such as DART, Atlas, MediaMind, Pointroll, Media Ocean ad serving systems to traffic, test creative, schedule, optimize, and report on complex ad campaigns.
-Proactively investigate issues (delivery discrepancies, billing disputes, technical issues, etc.) with clients, agencies, and/or internal parties and provide resolutions.
-Identify opportunities to implement solutions that increase the effectiveness and efficiencies of the Ad Ops department, including the development of tools, process and reports related to job responsibilities.
-Work with advertisers & designers to collect creative assets, troubleshoot technical issues, and correctly implement rich media creative.
-Test and implement new technologies and advertising opportunities, aid our development team in the expansion across multiple platforms.
-Prepare delivery reports for clients and internal pipeline/ inventory forecasting.
-Reconcile ad revenue across multiple platforms and partners for billing allocation and invoicing.
-A successful candidate will have 3+ years of expertise in some or all of the following ad serving-related clients/code/technologies:
-Experience with mobile, desktop, and video ad servers (DFP preferred).
-3rd-party ad tag implementation and troubleshooting for mobile Web, APP, desktop, and video - DFA, PointRoll, Celtra, MediaMind, and more.
-Debugging and HTML proxy tools including Charles, Firebug, Chrome Developer
-Related experience at an online media company
-Competency with MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
These qualities are a definite plus:
-Experience with clients in general consumer products or the entertainment industry
-Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
-Strong attention to detail and great organizational skills
-Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Strong customer service skills with internal and external contacts
-Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
-Self motivated and highly organized
-Strong time management skills
Commensurate with experience.
Please email a cover letter and resume, with references. No phone calls, please.