Indiewire, the leading news and information source on independent film for over 17 years, and SnagFilms, the leading independent film destination site, are seeking a self-starter and team player to grow their ad revenue operations. This individual will work closely with the Senior Advertising Manager to formulate comprehensive media plans, forecast inventory avails, optimize ad campaigns, and execute the various stages of a sold campaign, including ad trafficking and billing.
Position available immediately.
* Assist sales team in the preparation and execution of advertising proposals, including RFP creation, media decks, and more.
* Manage and forecast inventory avails to maximize revenue opportunities.
* Create insertion orders and ensure timely payment for accounts receivable.
* Reconcile advertising revenue with blogging partners for accounts payable.
* Work with Ad Ops team to schedule and launch interactive advertising campaigns in timely and accurate manner using the ADTECH and DART ad serving platforms.
* Proactively investigate issues (proposal/delivery discrepancies, billing disputes, technical issues, etc.) with clients, agencies, and/or internal parties and provide resolutions to these issues.
* Work directly with advertisers & media designers to collect creative assets, troubleshoot technical issues, and correctly implement rich media creative.
* Assist in preparation of delivery reports for clients and internal pipeline reports.
Key Skills and Experience:
* One - two years advertising, sales ops, or marketing experience.
* Related experience at an online media company and/or experience with clients in entertainment industry
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a serious commitment to customer service.
* Strong attention to detail and great organizational skills are essential.
* Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities.
* Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
* Familiarity with third party Ad Serving Solutions (i.e. DART/DFP, Atlas, Mediamind, Freewheel, Liverail) and Rich Media Vendors (Flashtalking, Pointroll)
* Familiarity with SalesForce
* Experience working with Ad Networks (Tremor, Spotxchange,Rubicon) is a plus
* Knowledge of traffic and ad ops analytics systems: Google analytics, Omniture, etc
* Education: Bachelors Degree (required). Required Skills: Self-motivated and highly organized. Strong communication and time management skills.
* Salary: Commensurate with experience.
* Contact: Please email your resume, with references and a cover letter, to email@example.com No phone calls please.