1. George R.R. Martin Bows Out of 'Game of Thrones' Season 6
2. Netflix's 'The Get Down' Adds 2 Recent Yale Drama School Grads to Cast + Grandmaster Flash Boards as Consultant
3. Jean-Marc Valleé’s 'Demolition,' Atom Egoyan’s 'Remember' & Tom McCarthy’s 'Spotlight' In Mix To Open TIFF
4. Get Baked With New Photos & Green Band Trailer For ‘American Ultra’ Starring Jesse Eisenberg & Kristen Stewart
5. Simon Pegg Says 'Star Trek 3' Starts Shooting In 4 Weeks & The First Draft Of The Script Has Only Just Been Finished
1. Watch: Jesse Eisenberg And Kristen Stewart Go On In The Run In Red Band Trailer For 'American Ultra'
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. How Did Nicole Kidman's 'Grace of Monaco' Go From Cannes Opener to Lifetime Movie? The Movie's Writer Tweets All
4. Here's The Character Backstory For Doof aka Guitar Flamethrower Dude In 'Mad Max: Fury Road'
5. 'Aloha,' With Bradley Cooper and Emma Stone: Cameron Crowe's Worst Movie, or Just One of His Worst?
1. 7 New Netflix Shows to Binge Watch in June 2015 (And the Best Episodes of Each)
2. Review: Cameron Crowe's 'Aloha' is Shockingly Bad
3. 10 Films That Went Through Hell To Get Made
4. Watch: Netflix and The Wachowskis' 'Sense8' Reveals 8 New Trailers, Teases Characters and Tells Nothing
5. Whether You Love or Hate Reality TV, Lifetime's Savage 'UnREAL' Is Required Viewing
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
What does the future look like for indie film? Fandor CEO Ted Hope weighs in…
It is totally fine if you want to just buy these for yourself.
By detailing what we have failed to do, done wrong or continue to ignore, we…
At IFP's Independent Film Week, the veteran producer offers some insights on…
Fandor announced plans to expand the online service with two new initiatives…
Reinvent Hollywood continued it Google Hangout series with a look at the…
The decision to debut "My America" via a streaming platform is not…
The Palm Springs International ShortFest celebrates its 20th anniversary…
Here are Indiewire's picks for the top 10 indie film tweet of the week.
5 Daily Tech Stories That Filmmakers (and Film Fans) Must Read today includi…
Beginning May 28, Fandor CEO Ted Hope will partnering with Reinventors for a…
Fandor, the streaming subscription site has secured exclusive subscription…
Sitting in keynote sessions and panel discussions, I came away with a broad…
At SXSW, Ted Hope talks about his plans and goals for Fandor.
Producer-turned-festival programmer and overall champion of independent film…
2013 has been a good year for indie film, but producer Ted Hope has come up…
Ted Hope is feeling optimistic about the film business. Here are 15 reasons…
Film producer and festival programmer Ted Hope recently wrote on his blog…
The San Francisco Film Society has announced $425,000 in grants spread over…
The surprising news broke this afternoon that Ted Hope would be stepping…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Olivier Assayas Gives Criterion His Top Movies
Reviews: Netflix's Amateur Porn Documentary 'Hot Girls Wanted'
A Teen Girl Learns Love and Sex the Hard Way in Leah Meyerhoff's 'I Believe in Unicorns'
Hou Hsiao-hsien, Catherine Hardwicke, And Will Gluck Prepping New Films
Chris Chalk Promoted to Series Regular on Fox's 'Gotham' Playing Lucius Fox
5 Reasons to See Cameron Crowe's 'Aloha' Despite the Critical Pile-On (Plus Upbeat Reviews)
Weekly Update for May 29: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
'Mad Max: Fury Road' and Buster Keaton's 'The General': Together at Last
'Heaven Knows What' Directors Josh and Benny Safdie Pick Their Top 10 Criterion Films
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com