1. New 'Deadpool' Images, Ryan Reynolds Distances Himself From 'X-Men: Origins'
2. Time Out Names Sydney Pollack's 'Tootsie' As The Best Film Of All Time
3. Watch: Explosive New Trailer For 'Sicario' Starring Emily Blunt, Josh Brolin, And Benicio Del Toro
4. Review: 'Vacation' Starring Ed Helms, Christina Applegate, Chris Hemsworth, And More
5. 'Shaft' Reboot Draws 'Black-ish' Creator Kenya Barris as Writer - Studio Aiming for Something More Comedic
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. The 10 Best And 5 Worst Tom Cruise Performances
3. 35 Bill Cosby Accusers Speak in Staggering New York Cover Story
4. A.V. Club Critic Blasts Distributor for Manufacturing Positive David O. Russell Quote
5. Jill Soloway Says "There Is an All Out-Attack" on Female Filmmakers
1. Review: 'True Detective' Season 2 Episode 6 'Church in Ruins' Takes Us Inside An Orgy
2. Last Call: 25 Films Leaving Netflix in August (And 3 You Must See)
3. 6 Things I Wish I Had Known Before Making a Web Series
4. 7 Must-See Movies About Writers
5. 'The Hurt Locker,' 'Two Days, One Night' and More Coming to Netflix This August (Plus Indiewire's Picks)
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
What does the future look like for indie film? Fandor CEO Ted Hope weighs in…
It is totally fine if you want to just buy these for yourself.
By detailing what we have failed to do, done wrong or continue to ignore, we…
At IFP's Independent Film Week, the veteran producer offers some insights on…
Fandor announced plans to expand the online service with two new initiatives…
Reinvent Hollywood continued it Google Hangout series with a look at the…
The decision to debut "My America" via a streaming platform is not…
The Palm Springs International ShortFest celebrates its 20th anniversary…
Here are Indiewire's picks for the top 10 indie film tweet of the week.
5 Daily Tech Stories That Filmmakers (and Film Fans) Must Read today includi…
Beginning May 28, Fandor CEO Ted Hope will partnering with Reinventors for a…
Fandor, the streaming subscription site has secured exclusive subscription…
Sitting in keynote sessions and panel discussions, I came away with a broad…
At SXSW, Ted Hope talks about his plans and goals for Fandor.
Producer-turned-festival programmer and overall champion of independent film…
2013 has been a good year for indie film, but producer Ted Hope has come up…
Ted Hope is feeling optimistic about the film business. Here are 15 reasons…
Film producer and festival programmer Ted Hope recently wrote on his blog…
The San Francisco Film Society has announced $425,000 in grants spread over…
The surprising news broke this afternoon that Ted Hope would be stepping…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
'Shaft' Reboot Draws 'Black-ish' Creator Kenya Barris as Writer - Studio Aiming for Something More Comedic
5 Tips on Writing No-Budget/Low-Budget Feature Screenplays... Back (or Rather Black) By Popular Demand...
Review: 'Listen To Me Marlon' Provides Gripping, Unprecedented Insight Into The Acting Legend
Watch: 9 Minute Video Swaps Soundtracks Of 'It Follows' And 'Psycho'
What's Wrong with Being Black and Chasing Your Hollywood Dream?
Tommy Lee Jones Gets His Spy Game Going By Joining 'Bourne 5'
'The Witch' Won't Open Until 2016, But Its Sundance-Winning Director Has a New Film
Watch: 3 Clips And Lots Of New Images From Guy Ritchie's 'The Man From U.N.C.L.E.'
This Week In Home Video: Cannes Winner 'White God,' DreamWorks Animation's 'Home,' and More
TV Land Picks Up 'The Soul Man' for Fifth and Final Season
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com