1. New Images Of Kristen Stewart In Stoner Comedy 'American Ultra' And Sci-Fi 'Equals'
2. HBO Chief Teases "Enormously Satisfying" Ending To 'True Detective' Season 2, Says Season 3 Is Up To Nic Pizzolatto
3. Simon Pegg Wishes People Would "Chill" And "Hold Tight" About Seeing 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
4. The Best Foreign-Language Films of 2015 According to the Criticwire Network
5. Review: 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp' — A Fun But Overcooked Attempt to Recreate the Past
1. The 25 Best Action Movies Of The 21st Century So Far
2. ‘Game Of Thrones’ Will Probably End After Season 8, But HBO Is Open To Prequels & More
3. HBO Boss Says Issa Rae's Series Casting Now, Slightly Different in Tone from Web Series, Don't Expect Until 2016/2017
4. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
5. Jean-Pierre Jeunet's 'T.S. Spivet' Opens With No Warning and No Reviews
1. Here's What These Filmmakers Wish They Knew Before They Made Their Films
2. 'Sense8' Season 2: Why We're Still Waiting To Hear Good News from Netflix
3. The Best Foreign-Language Films of 2015 According to the Criticwire Network
4. 'BoJack Horseman' Creator Raphael Bob-Waksberg's Got Plans For a Darker, Weirder Season 3
5. Watch: Bug-Crunching 'Goodnight Mommy' Trailer Will Give You Goosebumps
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The film won the Audience Award for Best Documentary at this year's Hot Docs…
Divided into three parts, the six-hour film comes from acclaimed "Tabu"…
"June" is a "coming of rage" story within the realm of sci-fi and horror.
After a successful launch at SXSW, the acclaimed film from Jay Dockendorf is…
"I'm thrilled to be working with a company as innovative and forward thinkin…
The film's star, Vincent Lindon, won the Best Actor award at the 2015 Cannes…
Written and directed by John Mitchell and Christina Zeidler, the film stars…
"I'm thrilled to be partnering with Broad Green Pictures," Furman stated.…
Christopher Meloni, Sam Trammell, Amanda Schull and Rebecca De Mornay also…
A24 and Trey Edward Shults are teaming up twice.
The film is scheduled for production this fall.
The film will receive a limited theatrical release this fall with a DVD,…
The boutique SVOD service is planning a summer launch for the Sundance hit.
The acclaimed SXSW premiere won the Independent Visions Award at the Sarasot…
The supernatural drama is the first fiction feature film directed by Andrew…
The film is set for theatrical and digital release later this year.
Robin Williams' final turn in a serious, dramatic role will be released in…
Colin Hanks said, "We could not be more thrilled."
The "Pontypool" director's film tracks one girl's fight to survive Halloween…
The distribution company will release the film by the beginning of 2016.
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Review: Jean-Pierre Jeunet's Hollow Misfire 'The Young And Prodigious T.S. Spivet'
Watch: Truman Capote Twisted Henry James into a Southern Gothic for 'The Innocents'
Simon Pegg Wishes People Would "Chill" And "Hold Tight" About Seeing 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
'Jessica Jones' Producers Share Details on How Involved Luke Cage Will Be in the Series
Sleeper of the Week: 'Listen to Me Marlon'
Watch: Powerful Trailer For SXSW Winning Documentary 'Peace Officer'
Starz Releases First Full Trailer for 'Survivor's Remorse' Season 2 (LeBron James Will Feature This Year)
UCLA Launches 14-Film Dorothy Arzner Retrospective
First Look: Cate Blanchett And Robert Redford In 'Truth,' Movie Jumps Into Oscar Race With October Release Date
New Images Of Kristen Stewart In Stoner Comedy 'American Ultra' And Sci-Fi 'Equals'
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com