1. Richard Linklater Frontrunner To Direct 'The Rosie Project' Starring Jennifer Lawrence
2. The 10 Best And 5 Worst Tom Cruise Performances
3. 7 Must-See Movies About Writers
4. NBC Rethinks Broadcast Runs for New Summer Comedies, 'Mr. Robinson' & 'The Carmichael Show'
5. A.V. Club Critic Blasts Distributor for Manufacturing Positive David O. Russell Quote
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. 35 Bill Cosby Accusers Speak in Staggering New York Cover Story
4. A.V. Club Critic Blasts Distributor for Manufacturing Positive David O. Russell Quote
5. Jill Soloway Says "There Is an All Out-Attack" on Female Filmmakers
1. Review: 'True Detective' Season 2 Episode 6 'Church in Ruins' Takes Us Inside An Orgy
2. Last Call: 25 Films Leaving Netflix in August (And 3 You Must See)
3. 6 Things I Wish I Had Known Before Making a Web Series
4. 7 Must-See Movies About Writers
5. 'The Hurt Locker,' 'Two Days, One Night' and More Coming to Netflix This August (Plus Indiewire's Picks)
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The film won the Audience Award for Best Documentary at this year's Hot Docs…
Divided into three parts, the six-hour film comes from acclaimed "Tabu"…
"June" is a "coming of rage" story within the realm of sci-fi and horror.
After a successful launch at SXSW, the acclaimed film from Jay Dockendorf is…
"I'm thrilled to be working with a company as innovative and forward thinkin…
The film's star, Vincent Lindon, won the Best Actor award at the 2015 Cannes…
Written and directed by John Mitchell and Christina Zeidler, the film stars…
"I'm thrilled to be partnering with Broad Green Pictures," Furman stated.…
Christopher Meloni, Sam Trammell, Amanda Schull and Rebecca De Mornay also…
A24 and Trey Edward Shults are teaming up twice.
The film is scheduled for production this fall.
The film will receive a limited theatrical release this fall with a DVD,…
The boutique SVOD service is planning a summer launch for the Sundance hit.
The acclaimed SXSW premiere won the Independent Visions Award at the Sarasot…
The supernatural drama is the first fiction feature film directed by Andrew…
The film is set for theatrical and digital release later this year.
Robin Williams' final turn in a serious, dramatic role will be released in…
Colin Hanks said, "We could not be more thrilled."
The "Pontypool" director's film tracks one girl's fight to survive Halloween…
The distribution company will release the film by the beginning of 2016.
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Watch 3 New Short Films Made by Haiti's Ciné Institute Students - Up-and-Comers to Know
Review: Horror 'Dark Was The Night' Starring Kevin Durand And Lukas Haas
Richard Linklater Frontrunner To Direct 'The Rosie Project' Starring Jennifer Lawrence
Danny Boyle's 'Steve Jobs' Starring Michael Fassbender Headed To New York Film Festival
'The Guest' Writer Simon Barrett Has a New Japan-Set Horror Project
2015 Awards Season Preview: Meryl vs. Sandra vs. Cate vs. Julianne vs. Jessica?
Watch: Blu-Ray Trailer For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Plus 11 New Clips From The Film
St Louis Film Critic Dies En Route to Drive-In
Discover the Brothers Quay, Identical Twin Animators Who Inspired Christopher Nolan
Exclusive: Things Are Complicated In Clip From '52 Tuesdays' Plus Win The Film On DVD
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com