1. The 20 Highest Grossing Indies of 2015 (A Running List)
2. IMDb's Annual Top 10 Movies and Top TV Shows (EXCLUSIVE)
3. Why We Need a 'Creed' Sequel Starring Tessa Thompson's Bianca
4. Watch: The Battle Gets Bigger In Big Trailer Tease For 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
5. 9 Things I Learned About Indie TV Series While Watching My Own Bomb
1. Ridley Scott Says 'Alien: Paradise Lost' Will Now Be Called ‘Alien: Covenant’
2. New 'X-Men' Movie Will Reportedly Start Shooting In 2017
3. Simple Pitch Behind 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Revealed, Plus Kathleen Kennedy Says Indiana Jones Is Coming
4. Watch Wonderfully Uproarious 30-Minutes Long Spike Lee Honorary Oscar Tribute at the 2015 Governors Awards
5. First Look: Liam Neeson In Martin Scorsese's 'Silence'
1. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
2. Shia LaBeouf Talks #ALLMYMOVIES and the True Meaning of Art
3. Review: 'Homeland' Season 5 Episode 7 'Oriole' Makes Too Many Mistakes
4. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
5. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Actor
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The acquisition was one of the most significant deals to hit the American…
Great Gerwig, Ethan Hawke and Julianne Moore star in Rebecca Miller's latest…
The film will world premiere as the Closing Night Gala Presentation at TIFF…
The drama had its world premiere at the Toronto Film Festival over the…
The drama is the next feature from "The Lunchbox" director Ritesh Batra.
The film won the Audience Award for Best Documentary at this year's Hot Docs…
Divided into three parts, the six-hour film comes from acclaimed "Tabu"…
"June" is a "coming of rage" story within the realm of sci-fi and horror.
After a successful launch at SXSW, the acclaimed film from Jay Dockendorf is…
"I'm thrilled to be working with a company as innovative and forward thinkin…
The film's star, Vincent Lindon, won the Best Actor award at the 2015 Cannes…
Written and directed by John Mitchell and Christina Zeidler, the film stars…
"I'm thrilled to be partnering with Broad Green Pictures," Furman stated.…
Christopher Meloni, Sam Trammell, Amanda Schull and Rebecca De Mornay also…
A24 and Trey Edward Shults are teaming up twice.
The film is scheduled for production this fall.
The film will receive a limited theatrical release this fall with a DVD,…
The boutique SVOD service is planning a summer launch for the Sundance hit.
The acclaimed SXSW premiere won the Independent Visions Award at the Sarasot…
The supernatural drama is the first fiction feature film directed by Andrew…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Why 'Transparent' Season 2 Is Auteur TV
Neil Gaiman Says Marvel Turned Down Guillermo Del Toro’s ‘Doctor Strange’ Pitch
RLJ Entertainment Releases 'Where Children Play' Today on VOD Platforms (Teyonah Parris Toplines Leila Djansi Drama)
Watch: 7-Minute ‘2015 Salute To Cinema’ Rounds Up The Year’s Highlights
This Week In Home Video: 'Amy,' 'Mistress America,' and More
Miley Cyrus Sings ‘Silent Night’ In The Last Trailer For Sofia Coppola’s ‘A Very Murray Christmas'
Adam McKay Reveals Possible Iraq-War Idea For ‘Anchorman 3’
National Board of Review Names Award-Winners, 10 Best of 2015
Crowdfund This: Feature Documentary on Growing Political Activism Among Millennials, 'Generation Revolution'
National Board Of Review Name 'Mad Max: Fury Road' Best Film Of 2015, 'The Martian' Takes Best Actor & Director
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com