1. Review: 'Show Me a Hero' Parts 5 and 6 Reframe the Argument With a Sobering Finale
2. Watch: Will Smith Tries To Protect NFL Players' Brains In First Trailer For ‘Concussion’
3. Weekend B.O. Aug. 28-30 (The True Dog Days of Summer)
4. Review: 'Masters of Sex' Season 3, Episode 8 'Surrogates': Replacement Therapies
5. Top 10 Takeaways: Two African-American Movies Draw Crowds as 'We Are Your Friends' Plays in Empty Theaters
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. How Quentin Tarantino Resurrected Ultra Panavision 70 for 'The Hateful Eight' Roadshow
3. The 20 Best Documentaries Of 2015 So Far
4. 35 Films That Could Become Foreign Language Oscar Submissions
5. The 25 Best Animated Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. Review: 'Narcos' Season 1 Had Promise, But Netflix Could Have Learned From 'Entourage'
2. 9 Most Riveting Post-Apocalyptic Movies
3. 2015 Fall TV Preview: 21 New Shows You Need to Know
4. Watch: Exclusive 'Poached' Trailer Reveals A Deadly, Illegal and Downright Bizarre Obsession
5. 'James White' Enters the Oscar Race With November Release Date
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The film won the Audience Award for Best Documentary at this year's Hot Docs…
Divided into three parts, the six-hour film comes from acclaimed "Tabu"…
"June" is a "coming of rage" story within the realm of sci-fi and horror.
After a successful launch at SXSW, the acclaimed film from Jay Dockendorf is…
"I'm thrilled to be working with a company as innovative and forward thinkin…
The film's star, Vincent Lindon, won the Best Actor award at the 2015 Cannes…
Written and directed by John Mitchell and Christina Zeidler, the film stars…
"I'm thrilled to be partnering with Broad Green Pictures," Furman stated.…
Christopher Meloni, Sam Trammell, Amanda Schull and Rebecca De Mornay also…
A24 and Trey Edward Shults are teaming up twice.
The film is scheduled for production this fall.
The film will receive a limited theatrical release this fall with a DVD,…
The boutique SVOD service is planning a summer launch for the Sundance hit.
The acclaimed SXSW premiere won the Independent Visions Award at the Sarasot…
The supernatural drama is the first fiction feature film directed by Andrew…
The film is set for theatrical and digital release later this year.
Robin Williams' final turn in a serious, dramatic role will be released in…
Colin Hanks said, "We could not be more thrilled."
The "Pontypool" director's film tracks one girl's fight to survive Halloween…
The distribution company will release the film by the beginning of 2016.
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Box Office: 'Straight Outta Compton' Takes Top Spot In Third Straight Week, 'War Room' Surprises In Second Place
Top 10 Takeaways: Two African-American Movies Draw Crowds as 'We Are Your Friends' Plays in Empty Theaters
We Are Apparently Not Your 'Friends': Zac Efron's Latest Has Third Worst Wide Opening Ever
Ellen Page: "Honestly, if I played gay characters for the rest of my career, I’d be thrilled."
Arthouse Audit: 'Grandma' Grabs Big Second Week, 'Phoenix' Continues to Rise
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com