1. The Essentials: The 10 Greatest John Ford Films
2. 'Holy F*cking Sh*t' Discovery of 'Roar,' the Most Dangerous Movie Ever Made
3. 'Clusterf*ck' Traverses the Hazards of the Friend Zone
4. Watch Exclusive Clip From Lauded Sundance Drama 'Unexpected' (Opens July 24)
5. Bounce TV Pulls 'Cosby' Series
1. What Was I Watching Before? Bryan Singer Says 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Is "The True Birth Of The X-Men"
2. Review & Recap: 'True Detective' Season 2, Episode 3 'Maybe Tomorrow'
3. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
4. "I Don't Get This At All": Producer Brian Grazer Regrets 'Cowboys & Aliens'
5. The Best Films of 2015 So Far
1. Watch: Lemony Snicket's Dark World is Brought to Life in Fake Viral Teaser for Netflix's 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'
2. How to Sell a TV Show to Netflix
3. Review: 'True Detective' Season 2 Episode 3 'Maybe Tomorrow' Delivers Today
4. Dustin Hoffman Reflects on the Fall of Cinema in Revealing Interview
5. Watch: Cannes-Winning Martial Arts Epic 'The Assassin' Slays with First Teaser
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"June" is a "coming of rage" story within the realm of sci-fi and horror.
After a successful launch at SXSW, the acclaimed film from Jay Dockendorf is…
"I'm thrilled to be working with a company as innovative and forward thinkin…
The film's star, Vincent Lindon, won the Best Actor award at the 2015 Cannes…
Written and directed by John Mitchell and Christina Zeidler, the film stars…
"I'm thrilled to be partnering with Broad Green Pictures," Furman stated.…
Christopher Meloni, Sam Trammell, Amanda Schull and Rebecca De Mornay also…
A24 and Trey Edward Shults are teaming up twice.
The film is scheduled for production this fall.
The film will receive a limited theatrical release this fall with a DVD,…
The boutique SVOD service is planning a summer launch for the Sundance hit.
The acclaimed SXSW premiere won the Independent Visions Award at the Sarasot…
The supernatural drama is the first fiction feature film directed by Andrew…
The film is set for theatrical and digital release later this year.
Robin Williams' final turn in a serious, dramatic role will be released in…
Colin Hanks said, "We could not be more thrilled."
The "Pontypool" director's film tracks one girl's fight to survive Halloween…
The distribution company will release the film by the beginning of 2016.
The film premiered in the U.S. at FilmLinc's at Rendes-Vous with French…
HBO will take U.S. television rights, while Films We Like will take all…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Drama Series Based on Documentary 'Muscle Shoals' (On the Uniting Power of Music) in Development
Rumor: Classic 'Star Wars' Character To Appear In 'Star Wars Anthology: Rogue One'
Today in Streaming: Netflix Dates First Original Features, Showtime Debuts Streaming Service and More
Ryan Reynolds Promises He Won't Be Playing Any More Superheroes After 'Deadpool'
Watch: 'The X-Files' Returns with 201-Episode Marathon
This Week In Home Video: 'Slow West,' 'Maggie,' and More
Phil Lord And Chris Miller To Direct Young Han Solo 'Star Wars' Spinoff, Likely Exiting 'The Flash'
Listen: 90-Minute Talk With James Gray About 'Nights Of Cabiria,' His Film Career, And More
Trailer Watch: Mia Wasikowska Moves Into a Haunted House with Jessica Chastain in 'Crimson Peak'
Orson Welles' 'The Other Side of the Wind' Producers Move to Plan C
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com