1. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Animated Feature
2. Will Smith Puts on a Nigerian Accent in First Trailer for NFL Drama 'Concussion'
3. Steve Carell Replaces Bruce Willis In Woody Allen’s Next Film
4. 10 Great Films To Watch If You Loved 'Queen Of Earth'
5. 50 LGBT Filmmakers You Should Follow On Twitter
1. Fall 2015 TV Preview: Our 25 Most Anticipated Shows
2. How Quentin Tarantino Resurrected Ultra Panavision 70 for 'The Hateful Eight' Roadshow
3. Watch: Chloe Moretz Fights The Others In First Trailer For 'The 5th Wave'
4. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
5. The 'Hannibal Finale' and the Dangers of Post-Mortem Interviews
1. Review: 'Narcos' Season 1 Had Promise, But Netflix Could Have Learned From 'Entourage'
2. Last Call: 62 Films Leaving Netflix in September (And 3 You Must See)
3. Watch: Keanu Reeves Opens the Door in Sexually Twisted 'Knock Knock' Trailer
4. 2015 Fall TV Preview: 21 New Shows You Need to Know
5. 'Moonrise Kingdom,' 'Lawrence of Arabia' and More Coming to Netflix This September (Plus Indiewire's Picks)
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The film won the Audience Award for Best Documentary at this year's Hot Docs…
Divided into three parts, the six-hour film comes from acclaimed "Tabu"…
"June" is a "coming of rage" story within the realm of sci-fi and horror.
After a successful launch at SXSW, the acclaimed film from Jay Dockendorf is…
"I'm thrilled to be working with a company as innovative and forward thinkin…
The film's star, Vincent Lindon, won the Best Actor award at the 2015 Cannes…
Written and directed by John Mitchell and Christina Zeidler, the film stars…
"I'm thrilled to be partnering with Broad Green Pictures," Furman stated.…
Christopher Meloni, Sam Trammell, Amanda Schull and Rebecca De Mornay also…
A24 and Trey Edward Shults are teaming up twice.
The film is scheduled for production this fall.
The film will receive a limited theatrical release this fall with a DVD,…
The boutique SVOD service is planning a summer launch for the Sundance hit.
The acclaimed SXSW premiere won the Independent Visions Award at the Sarasot…
The supernatural drama is the first fiction feature film directed by Andrew…
The film is set for theatrical and digital release later this year.
Robin Williams' final turn in a serious, dramatic role will be released in…
Colin Hanks said, "We could not be more thrilled."
The "Pontypool" director's film tracks one girl's fight to survive Halloween…
The distribution company will release the film by the beginning of 2016.
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Watch: 70-Minute Drama Writer Roundtable With Lee Daniels, Damon Lindelof, Beau Willimon, And More
Bryan Fuller Says Financing Being Sought For 'Hannibal' Feature Film, Teases Where Story Could Go Next
Tony Todd Will Bring His Sonorous Voice to 'The Flash' Season 2 as Arch-Foe Zoom
The 'Hannibal Finale' and the Dangers of Post-Mortem Interviews
Watch: Revisit 1972's Controversial 'Prime Cut' with Gene Hackman and Lee Marvin
Robert Townsend's 'The Meteor Man' Coming to Blu-Ray in October (Overlooked and Unloved?)
Finalists Announced for $15,000 SFFS / Hearst Screenwriting Grant (Cheryl Dunye, Lanre Olabisi, Andrew Burrows-Trotman)
Bill Murray Explains Why He's Going To Cameo In 'Ghostbusters,' Details On His Appearance Emerge
Watch: Wes Craven's 'A Nightmare on Elm Street': A Journey Through Sound
Watch: Robert Pattinson Photographs Dane DeHaan In Clip From Anton Corbijn's ‘Life’
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com