1. Which Black Female Filmmaker Should Direct 'Americanah?'
2. Kristen Stewart, James Franco, And Helena Bonham Carter to Star In Drama 'JT LeRoy'
3. 'In Bruges' Director Martin McDonagh's 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Starts Shooting This Spring
4. Ava DuVernay & Lupita Nyong'o Teaming For Sci-Fi Thriller 'Intelligent Life'
5. Stars Shine at the Oscar Nominee Lunch
1. Stay In Your Seats, There Will Be 2 Post-Credit Scenes In 'Deadpool'
2. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
3. The 25 Most Anticipated New TV Shows Of 2016
4. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
5. Watch: First Trailer For 'Mike And Dave Need Wedding Dates' With Zac Efron, Adam Devine, Anna Kendrick & Aubrey Plaza
1. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Actor
3. Beware, Horror Fans: 'The Witch' Has Just Been Named an Official 'Satanic Experience'
4. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Director
5. Watch: Pedro Almodovar Returns in Emotional 'Julieta' International Trailer
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
An experiment compared the brain activity of audiences watching "The Good,…
With "The Two Faces of January" now in theaters and available to view on VOD…
Having world-premiered at Cannes's Classics 2014 program, Alfred Hitchcock's…
In 1948 Alfred Hitchcock, long cinematically memorialized as an editing…
Before Anthony Hopkins unveils his interpretation of the iconic filmmak…
Austin-based Alamo Drafthouse's poster-art boutique Mondo has joined forces…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
PAFF 2016 Review: 'The Supreme Price' is a Deeply Profound and Beautiful Experience
Bona Fide Acquires Movie Rights to Knausgaard New York Times Series 'My Saga' for Alexander Payne (EXCLUSIVE)
'Deadpool' Sequel Greenlit By Fox, Ryan Reynolds Says "X-Force Is My Priority"
Review: Michael Moore's Persistently Stirring 'Where To Invade Next'
PAFF 2016 Review: Donald Mugisha's 'Bicycle Thieves'-Like Ugandan Crime Drama 'The Boda Boda Thieves'
PAFF 2016 Review: Heartbreaking, Picturesque Afro-Colombian Drama, 'Choco'
Read: Lenny Abrahamson's 5-Page Letter To Author Emma Donoghue That Convinced Her To Let Him Make 'Room'
Review: ‘The Greasy Strangler’ Is Disgusting, Deviant And Pleasurably Weird At Heart
WATCH: 9 Oscar-Nominated Screenwriters on How They Got Their Start, Their Writing Process, and Much More
Steven Spielberg's 'Ready Player One' Moves To 2018, Gets Out Of The Way Of 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com