1. Independence Day Comes Early: The Playlist Moves To THEPLAYLIST.NET On May 2nd
2. 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Trailer Most 'Disliked' In YouTube History: Is It Remake Fatigue or Sexist Rage?
3. James Wan’s ‘Aquaman’ Movie May Be In Trouble As Cracks Begin To Show In Warner’s DC Universe
4. 7 New Netflix Shows to Binge Watch in May 2016 (And the Best Episodes of Each)
5. Best of the Week: Finding Thompson on Hollywood
1. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. The 25 Most Anticipated New TV Shows Of 2016
4. The 25 Best Sci-Fi Films Of The 21st Century So Far
5. 20 Great Movie Sex Scenes For Valentine's Day
1. 'Mother's Day' Review: Julia Roberts and Jennifer Aniston Star in One of The Worst Ensemble Comedies Ever Made
2. Review: 'Captain America: Civil War' Shows the Best and Worst of Marvel Movies
3. Dr. Drew Pinsky on Why He's Ending 'Loveline' After Three Decades
4. 'He Was a Fair Guvnor': Electrician Who Worked on 'The Shining' Recalls Stanley Kubrick's Obsessive Techniques
5. 'Star Wars: Episode VIII': Rian Johnson Releases New Set Photos
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The network also released a new promo of the cult comic book adaptation.
No, seriously, turn off your phone.
To promote "Turn's" Season 3 premiere, AMC is taking a page from this wild…
Schwimmer, fresh off a top tier turn in "The People v. O.J. Simpson," takes…
The newest AMC promo for its latest series is too hot for words.
The cable network is bringing a John le Carré novel to television for the…
The network announces a special campaign to host pop-up screenings for its…
The horror director joins the ranks of fellow filmmakers Robert Eggers and…
“The idea of a Saul Goodman TV show seemed too good to be true... it almost…
Although the series will premiere in May, it will also debut at the SXSW…
"There's never like a little line that's just thrown away and means nothing.…
Watch the highly anticipated mini-series on April 19 at 10:00 p.m.
Major spoiler alert: Zombies die. (And people do too.)
The walkers finish what they started beginning this Valentine's Day.
The "Breaking Bad" prequel returns February 15.
A projectionist brings us inside the booth of Tarantino's 70mm Roadshow.
The new state-of-the-art theaters offer audiences a brand new experience in…
Daryl, Abraham and Sasha face a new threat as they're forced to give up…
"The action and the martial arts had to be integral to the show. That's what…
This first glimpse of the "Breaking Bad" spin-off's second season can't…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com