1. Independence Day Comes Early: The Playlist Moves To THEPLAYLIST.NET On May 2nd
2. 'Mother's Day' Review: Julia Roberts and Jennifer Aniston Star in One of The Worst Ensemble Comedies Ever Made
3. Alicia Vikander Cast As Star Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot
4. Francis Ford Coppola Says He's Put Together A Longer Cut Of 'The Cotton Club'
5. What The Comcast-Universal Purchase of Dreamworks Could Do For Classic Animation
1. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
2. The 25 Best Sci-Fi Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. Watch: 3 Graphic, Very NSFW Clips From Lars von Trier's 'Nymphomaniac Vol II — Director's Cut'
4. Watch: New U.S. Trailer For Taika Waititi's Comedy 'Hunt For The Wilderpeople'
5. Soundtrack For Martin Scorsese's HBO Series 'Vinyl' Includes Otis Redding, The Meters, Edgar Winter, Foghat, More
1. 'The Leftovers' Season 3 Heads to Australia — Why It Matters
2. 'Batman: The Killing Joke' Trailer: First Look At The R-Rated Animated Film Of The Iconic Graphic Novel
3. Why Snapchat Is The New Frontier For Independent Filmmaking
4. 17 Banned Films and What They Tell Us About the Power of Cinema
5. Martin Scorsese In Talks To Direct George Washington Biopic 'The General'
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
No, seriously, turn off your phone.
To promote "Turn's" Season 3 premiere, AMC is taking a page from this wild…
Schwimmer, fresh off a top tier turn in "The People v. O.J. Simpson," takes…
The newest AMC promo for its latest series is too hot for words.
The cable network is bringing a John le Carré novel to television for the…
The network announces a special campaign to host pop-up screenings for its…
The horror director joins the ranks of fellow filmmakers Robert Eggers and…
“The idea of a Saul Goodman TV show seemed too good to be true... it almost…
Although the series will premiere in May, it will also debut at the SXSW…
"There's never like a little line that's just thrown away and means nothing.…
Watch the highly anticipated mini-series on April 19 at 10:00 p.m.
Major spoiler alert: Zombies die. (And people do too.)
The walkers finish what they started beginning this Valentine's Day.
The "Breaking Bad" prequel returns February 15.
A projectionist brings us inside the booth of Tarantino's 70mm Roadshow.
The new state-of-the-art theaters offer audiences a brand new experience in…
Daryl, Abraham and Sasha face a new threat as they're forced to give up…
"The action and the martial arts had to be integral to the show. That's what…
This first glimpse of the "Breaking Bad" spin-off's second season can't…
The show will premiere on AMC on November 15.
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
What The Comcast-Universal Purchase of Dreamworks Could Do For Classic Animation
Watch: Mark Strong Goes To Mars In Trailer For 'Approaching The Unknown'
Review: Tender But Uneven Drag Queen Tale 'Viva'
Alicia Vikander Is Lara Croft In 'Tomb Raider'
On Criticism and Sustainability
Joe Russo Says 'Captain America: Civil War' Got Greenlit After Warner Bros. Announced 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
Nate Parker's Globetrotting Heist Script 'Predilection' Heading to Cannes Film Market
Watch: Jessica Alba And Luke Wilson Hit The Road In Trailer For 'Dear Eleanor'
Review: ‘The Wait’ Starring Juliette Binoche And Lou de Laâge
Kevin Macdonald to Direct Comprehensive, Raw and Uncensored Whitney Houston Documentary w/ Estate's Blessing
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com