1. Derek Cianfrance's 'The Light Between Oceans' Starring Michael Fassbender Gets Labor Day Weekend Release Date
2. Which Black Female Filmmaker Should Direct 'Americanah?'
3. Kristen Stewart, James Franco, And Helena Bonham Carter to Star In Drama 'JT LeRoy'
4. Ava DuVernay & Lupita Nyong'o Teaming For Sci-Fi Thriller 'Intelligent Life'
5. Disruptors: How Netflix & Amazon Are Creating Greater Tumult In The Independent Film Industry
1. Stay In Your Seats, There Will Be 2 Post-Credit Scenes In 'Deadpool'
2. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
3. "Hated It": Josh Brolin Talks ‘Jonah Hex,’ Says They Reshot 66 Pages In 12 Days
4. The 25 Most Anticipated New TV Shows Of 2016
5. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. Watch: Kaley Cuoco is Emotionally Unstable in Exclusive 'Burning Bodhi' Trailer
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
3. Read the Very Personal Letter That Got 'Room' Director Lenny Abrahamson His Oscar-Nominated Gig
4. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Actor
5. Review: 'The X-Files' Season 10 Episode 4, 'Home Again,' Stirred Up Secrets and Sadness
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Michael Bluth did a lot for his family, but he's not the most put upon…
Creator Mitch Hurwitz has spilled new details on a new season of "Arrested…
"People of Earth" and "Search Party" are part of brand new slate of sitcoms…
Everyone makes mistakes — even networks. But when these cancelled or finishe…
Ever wonder why "Hannibal" got the ax?
Could we finally find out what happens to the Bluth family?
Would a revived "Mindy Project" resemble the latest seasons of "Arrested…
Reboots, sequels and spinoffs are dominating the entertainment landscape --…
Though using a laugh track might sound antiquated, it’s not. Canned laughs…
During an appearance on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon," the actor…
One year later, how has the season settled into the public consciousness?…
Mitch Hurwitz and the Arrested Development Band celebrate the long-awaited…
The music's the work of composer David Schwartz, and as he explains, "Becaus…
"Arrested Development" series creator Mitchell Hurwitz delivered the keynote…
Comparing quality television series to films doesn't take into account what…
Jason Bateman has come a long way from that punchy little kid watched in…
The 2013 Primetime Emmy Awards were announced this morning by "Breaking Bad"…
In February, Netflix CEO Reed Hastings called the streaming service's…
Today, "Arrested Development" revealed its own, real Fakeblock app for…
Although it only hit Netflix a week ago, much has already been made about…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Watch: Johnny Depp Is Donald Trump In 50-Minute Mock Doc 'The Art Of The Deal: The Movie'
BFI Awards National Lottery Funding to Yorkshire Screen Industries Hub
Alexander Payne To Direct Road Trip Flick 'My Saga'
Amy Schumer Joins PTSD Drama 'Thank You For Your Service' With Miles Teller
Johnny Depp Is 'The Invisible Man'
Derek Cianfrance's 'The Light Between Oceans' Starring Michael Fassbender Gets Labor Day Weekend Release Date
Newly-Restored ‘Native Son’ (1951) Makes Its Theatrical Premiere (NYC)
FILM4 is the Company with 15 Academy Award Nominations Nobody is Talking About but SHOULD Be
Natalie Portman, Nicholas Hoult & Thandie Newton Join Xavier Dolan's 'The Death and Life of John F. Donovan'
PAFF 2016 Review: 'The Supreme Price' is a Deeply Profound and Beautiful Experience
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com