1. 'Mother's Day' Review: Julia Roberts and Jennifer Aniston Star in One of The Worst Ensemble Comedies Ever Made
2. Independence Day Comes Early: The Playlist Moves To THEPLAYLIST.NET On May 2nd
3. Alicia Vikander Cast As Star Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot
4. 'Daughters of the Dust': Long-Forgotten Film That Influenced Beyoncé's 'Lemonade' to Be Re-Released in Theaters
5. What The Comcast-Universal Purchase of Dreamworks Could Do For Classic Animation
1. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
2. The 25 Best Sci-Fi Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. Watch: 3 Graphic, Very NSFW Clips From Lars von Trier's 'Nymphomaniac Vol II — Director's Cut'
4. Woody Harrelson And Liam Hemsworth Get In The Saddle In First Trailer For Western 'The Duel'
5. Watch: New U.S. Trailer For Taika Waititi's Comedy 'Hunt For The Wilderpeople'
1. 'The Leftovers' Season 3 Heads to Australia — Why It Matters
2. 'Batman: The Killing Joke' Trailer: First Look At The R-Rated Animated Film Of The Iconic Graphic Novel
3. Why Snapchat Is The New Frontier For Independent Filmmaking
4. 17 Banned Films and What They Tell Us About the Power of Cinema
5. Martin Scorsese In Talks To Direct George Washington Biopic 'The General'
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The distrib is skipping the expensive festival circuit in favor of chasing…
MPC and Weta Digital's photo-real VFX and animation are so great on the…
Woody Allen, Tom Hanks and more top talent have major films coming out this…
With Punisher as Daredevil's doppelganger, the stunt team raised the bar…
The designers on this popular FX series had to convey the past, without…
The playful style of Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould's 'Breaking Bad' spinoff…
Missed out on the year's big winners? Now you can catch up from the comfort…
"Spotlight" may be the early frontrunner, but it faces some serious…
Here's Anne Thompson's take on the best director category.
Will Leo finally win?
Brie Larson is looking pretty solid for the win.
Welcome to one of the night's most competitive categories.
Is Sylvester Stallone the frontrunner?
"Spotlight" seems like a natural choice here, but don't underestimate the…
Anne Thompson weighs in on the race for best adapted screenplay.
Pixar looks to make a major comeback here.
Is "Mad Max" the current frontrunner?
Period pieces rule here, as per usual.
It's Sandy Powell vs. herself for Oscar #4.
Annual favorite Alexandre Desplat is back in the race this year.
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
New Images From Woody Allen's 'Café Society' With Jesse Eisenberg & Kristen Stewart, Summer Release Date Set
KICKING TELEVISION: 'The Ranch,' Redemption, and the Multi-Cam Sitcom
REVIEW: "Ratchet and Clank"
Independence Day Comes Early: The Playlist Moves To THEPLAYLIST.NET On May 2nd
Watch: Ryan Gosling And Russell Crowe Get Vintage With '70s Style Retro Trailer For 'The Nice Guys'
Watch 2 First Look Promos for New ABC Summer Comedy Series, 'Uncle Buck'
What The Comcast-Universal Purchase of Dreamworks Could Do For Classic Animation
Watch: Mark Strong Goes To Mars In Trailer For 'Approaching The Unknown'
Review: Tender But Uneven Drag Queen Tale 'Viva'
Alicia Vikander Is Lara Croft In 'Tomb Raider'
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com