1. The 2015 Cannes Film Festival Winners
2. Cannes Awards Winners: Jacques Audiard's 'Dheepan' Wins Palme d’Or; Rooney Mara Ties For Best Actress With ‘Carol’
3. Cannes Analysis: Did 'Son of Saul' Deserve the Palme D'Or?
4. Arthouse Audit: Ghibli's 'When Marnie Was There' Best Opener, 'I'll See You in My Dreams' Expands Well
5. Box-Office: ‘Tomorrowland’ Takes #1 But Disappoints On One Of The Worst Memorial Day Weekends In Over 10 Years
1. First Look: Matt Damon As An Astronaut In Ridley Scott’s ‘The Martian’
2. The 10 Most Controversial Cannes Films Ever
3. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
4. 85 Films By and About Women of Color, Courtesy of Ava DuVernay and the Good People of Twitter
5. Cannes Awards Winners: Jacques Audiard's 'Dheepan' Wins Palme d’Or; Rooney Mara Ties For Best Actress With ‘Carol’
2. Cannes: Gaspar Noé on Shooting Sex in 'Love' and Why He Loves His Bad Reviews
4. The Best Indie Movies of 2015 So Far, According to the Criticwire Network
5. How the Cannes Film Festival Changed Its Jurors' Lives
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Will this be the battle of the recent winners?
Can Eddie Redmayne repeat?
Here's our take on the best director category.
Our early take on next year's Best Picture contenders.
The Montclair Film Festival introduced a competition element for its fourth…
The ceremony took place in Los Angeles in April, with AFI alumni sweeping…
Hardy pulls a "Winklevoss" and plays twins. Or maybe that's called a "Parent…
The winners of the 2015 Tribeca Film Festival have been announced. The…
The big winners at this year's festival include "White God" and "Walking…
Winners of the 12th Annual Kinky Film Festival have been announced, which…
This collection of 10 classics ranges from the tragically romantic to the…
Prepare to be charmed.
Here's our take on the best foreign language film category.
Here's our take on the best original screenplay category.
Here's our take on the best supporting actress category
Here's our take on the best supporting actor category.
Is this Julianne Moore's to lose?
Is it a two-man race between Eddie Redmayne and Michael Keaton, or can…
"Birdman" or "Boyhood"? We try to break down the tightest race in years.
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Cannes Closing Night Awards Are In
Arthouse Audit: Ghibli's 'When Marnie Was There' Best Opener, 'I'll See You in My Dreams' Expands Well
Box-Office: ‘Tomorrowland’ Takes #1 But Disappoints On One Of The Worst Memorial Day Weekends In Over 10 Years
'Carol' Wins The Queer Palm
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com