1. 'The Do-Over' Review: Adam Sandler's Awful New Netflix Comedy Will Make You Wish He'd Stop Trying
2. 'The Do-Over' Review Roundup: Adam Sandler's Netflix Comedy Is Torn Apart By Critics
3. A Less Hostile View of ‘Alice Through the Looking Glass’
4. Tom Hiddleston In Talks To Be New James Bond -- Report
5. Jeff Daniels In Talks To Appear In Steven Soderbergh's Netflix Western Series
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
3. The 25 Best Sci-Fi Films Of The 21st Century So Far
4. Watch: 3 Graphic, Very NSFW Clips From Lars von Trier's 'Nymphomaniac Vol II — Director's Cut'
5. 21 Movies About Weird, Kinky Or Compulsive Sex
1. 'X-Men: Apocalypse's Villain Problem: When The Stakes Are Too High, The Audience Loses
2. 'Fullmetal Alchemist': Iconic Anime Getting A Big Screen Adaptation, With No Whitewashing
3. 'Sense8': Lilly Wachowski To Depart As Showrunner Of Season 2
4. 'True Detective' Season 3 Not Likely Anytime Soon as Creator Nic Pizzolatto Formulates New HBO Project
5. Woody Allen, Mel Gibson & More Maligned Auteurs: How to Justify Watching Their Films (Or Not)
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The Cannes Film Festival awards were packed with surprises.
New Focus Features chairman Peter Kujawski nabbed the Jeff Nichols movie in…
The distrib is skipping the expensive festival circuit in favor of chasing…
MPC and Weta Digital's photo-real VFX and animation are so great on the…
Woody Allen, Tom Hanks and more top talent have major films coming out this…
With Punisher as Daredevil's doppelganger, the stunt team raised the bar…
The designers on this popular FX series had to convey the past, without…
The playful style of Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould's 'Breaking Bad' spinoff…
Missed out on the year's big winners? Now you can catch up from the comfort…
"Spotlight" may be the early frontrunner, but it faces some serious…
Here's Anne Thompson's take on the best director category.
Will Leo finally win?
Brie Larson is looking pretty solid for the win.
Welcome to one of the night's most competitive categories.
Is Sylvester Stallone the frontrunner?
"Spotlight" seems like a natural choice here, but don't underestimate the…
Anne Thompson weighs in on the race for best adapted screenplay.
Pixar looks to make a major comeback here.
Is "Mad Max" the current frontrunner?
Period pieces rule here, as per usual.
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com