1. Here's the Problem With Beyoncé's 'Formation' Video
2. Focus Features Picks Up Ruth Negga/Joel Edgerton 'Loving' Story (Based on Anti-Miscegenation Case)
3. Miramax Acquires 'Southside With You' North American Rights - Partnering with Roadside Attractions for Theatrical Release
4. Women Activists Rocked Sundance, Celebrating a Sea Change
5. Focus Features Buys Jeff Nichols' Historical Drama 'Loving' Out of Berlin
1. Why I Walked Out of ‘Zoolander 2’
2. 'Deadpool' Soundtrack Features Salt-N-Pepa, DMX, Wham!, And More
3. 20 Great Movie Sex Scenes For Valentine's Day
4. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
5. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 First Look: 20 Photos to Get Your Blood Boiling
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
3. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Actor
4. This Twitter Account Shows How NOT To Introduce a Female Character In Your Scripts
5. 6 Reasons Darren Aronofsky is Cinema's Most Ambitious Auteur
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Here's Anne Thompson's take on the best director category.
"Spotlight" may be the early frontrunner, but it faces some serious…
Welcome to one of the night's most competitive categories.
Lady Gaga is a Golden Globe winner. Might she add Oscar winner to her…
Is Sylvester Stallone the frontrunner?
Anne Thompson weighs in on the race for best adapted screenplay.
Pixar looks to make a major comeback here.
Can Emmanuel Lubezki three-peat?
It's Sandy Powell vs. herself for Oscar #4.
Period pieces rule here, as per usual.
"Spotlight" seems like a natural choice here, but don't underestimate the…
Brie Larson is looking pretty solid for the win.
Will Leo finally win?
The dazzling work in "Mad Max: Fury Road" faces stiff competition from the…
Can 'Star Wars' take down 'Mad Max' and 'The Martian'?
Can "Amy" ride box office success to Oscar gold?
This definitely seems like Hungary's to lose.
Is "Mad Max" the current frontrunner?
Annual favorite Alexandre Desplat is back in the race this year.
Any of these five could walk away with the gold.
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Miramax Acquires 'Southside With You' North American Rights - Partnering with Roadside Attractions for Theatrical Release
Best of the Week: First Berlinale Reviews, Inside the Oscar Circuit, Roger Deakins on 'Hail, Caesar!' and Much More
My Oscar Special on Reelzchannel
'A War' Director Tobias Lindholm and Star Pilou Asbæk on Prevalent Guilt and Letting Reality Reign
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com