1. 7 Most Intense Nervous Breakdowns in Movies
2. Righting a Past Wrong? Academy to Present Spike Lee with Honorary Oscar
3. Review: 'Narcos' Season 1 Had Promise, But Netflix Could Have Learned From 'Entourage'
4. Joe Hill: Review Aggregrators Like Rotten Tomatoes Provide 'Confusion, Not Clarity'
5. How Quentin Tarantino Resurrected Ultra Panavision 70 for 'The Hateful Eight' Roadshow
1. Ridley Scott Says 'Prometheus 2' Is His Next Film
2. Watch: New Teaser Trailer And Images For 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
3. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
4. The Dissolve's Keith Phipps Will Be Uproxx's Film/TV Editor
5. First Look: Michael Fassbender In 'Assassin's Creed'
1. Why Story Structure Formulas Don't Work
2. 2015 Fall TV Preview: 21 New Shows You Need to Know
3. The Indiewire 2015 Fall Preview: The 27 Festival Films We're Most Excited to See
4. Alex Ross Perry: Indie Filmmakers Can Afford to Shoot Film
5. Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard are Shakespearean Stunners in 'Macbeth' Character Portraits
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
How did indies do at the box office this weekend?
Our weekend box office report.
And this actually is quite unusual.
"Frank" and "Life After Beth" also found respectable debuts.
Daniel Radcliffe didn't quite prove himself a rom-com draw this weekend.
Who were the guardians of the indie box office galaxy this weekend?
Woody Allen and Anton Corbijn's latest films definitely made for some…
Richard Linklater's film grossed $359,000 from just 5 theaters.
In a new weekly fixture here at Indiewire, we're previewing notable new…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Quentin Tarantino's 'Jackie Brown' Soundtrack Getting Vinyl Reissue
Welles Whiz Peter Bogdanovich Says 'Other Side of the Wind' Will Start Editing This Fall
At Least 2 More Superhero Movies Are in Viola Davis' Future...
Finally, A Plum Role for Michelle Pfeiffer
Watch: Trailer For TIFF Flick 'Born To Dance' Featuring Choreography By Parris Goebel
Trailer Watch: Malala Yousafzai is Both a Heroine for the Ages and "Still a Teenager" in New Doc
Listen: 1-Hour Talk With David Fincher About 'The Social Network,' His Career, And Much More
With 'A Sinner in Mecca,' Parvez Sharma Puts His Soul and More on the Line (Exclusive Clips and Poster)
Laura Poitras' Work Isn't Finished: Talking Her Whitney Exhibit, Lawsuit, and Why It's "Kafkaesque"
Watch 5 Clips from Regina King's Feature Directorial Debut 'Let The Church Say Amen' Starring Naturi Naughton
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com