1. The 2015 Cannes Film Festival Winners
2. Cannes Awards Winners: Jacques Audiard's 'Dheepan' Wins Palme d’Or; Rooney Mara Ties For Best Actress With ‘Carol’
3. Cannes Analysis: Did 'Son of Saul' Deserve the Palme D'Or?
4. Review: 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Episode 7 'The Gift' Doesn't Bounce Back From Last Week's Trauma
5. Box-Office: ‘Tomorrowland’ Takes #1 But Disappoints On One Of The Worst Memorial Day Weekends In Over 10 Years
1. First Look: Matt Damon As An Astronaut In Ridley Scott’s ‘The Martian’
2. The 10 Most Controversial Cannes Films Ever
3. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
4. 85 Films By and About Women of Color, Courtesy of Ava DuVernay and the Good People of Twitter
5. Cannes Awards Winners: Jacques Audiard's 'Dheepan' Wins Palme d’Or; Rooney Mara Ties For Best Actress With ‘Carol’
2. Cannes: Gaspar Noé on Shooting Sex in 'Love' and Why He Loves His Bad Reviews
4. The Best Indie Movies of 2015 So Far, According to the Criticwire Network
5. How the Cannes Film Festival Changed Its Jurors' Lives
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
How did indies do at the box office this weekend?
Our weekend box office report.
And this actually is quite unusual.
"Frank" and "Life After Beth" also found respectable debuts.
Daniel Radcliffe didn't quite prove himself a rom-com draw this weekend.
Who were the guardians of the indie box office galaxy this weekend?
Woody Allen and Anton Corbijn's latest films definitely made for some…
Richard Linklater's film grossed $359,000 from just 5 theaters.
In a new weekly fixture here at Indiewire, we're previewing notable new…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Cannes Closing Night Awards Are In
Arthouse Audit: Ghibli's 'When Marnie Was There' Best Opener, 'I'll See You in My Dreams' Expands Well
Box-Office: ‘Tomorrowland’ Takes #1 But Disappoints On One Of The Worst Memorial Day Weekends In Over 10 Years
'Carol' Wins The Queer Palm
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com