1. Ava DuVernay Wanted for Two (2!) Major Sci-Fi/Fantasy Studio Projects (UPDATE: Lupita Nyong'o May Star in One of Them)
2. Ava DuVernay Being Wooed To Direct ‘A Wrinkle In Time’ & Colin Trevorrow-Scripted ‘Intelligent Life’
3. Essence Atkins Books Female Lead in NBC's Marlon Wayans Comedy Pilot
4. Ava DuVernay & Lupita Nyong'o Teaming For Sci-Fi Thriller 'Intelligent Life'
5. Watch: 'Tangerine' Director Sean Baker is Back Behind the iPhone For Dreamy Short 'Snowbird'
1. Stay In Your Seats, There Will Be 2 Post-Credit Scenes In 'Deadpool'
2. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
3. The 25 Most Anticipated New TV Shows Of 2016
4. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
5. Watch: First Trailer For 'Mike And Dave Need Wedding Dates' With Zac Efron, Adam Devine, Anna Kendrick & Aubrey Plaza
1. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Actor
3. Beware, Horror Fans: 'The Witch' Has Just Been Named an Official 'Satanic Experience'
4. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Director
5. Watch: Pedro Almodovar Returns in Emotional 'Julieta' International Trailer
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Cinephiles in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Chicago can ring in…
The critically hailed animated drama will get its own exhibit in New York's…
Before opening wide in January, "Anomalisa" will be released in select…
"What is it to be human? What is to ache? What is it to be alive?"
Aspen FilmFest has announced the surprise addition of Charlie Kaufman's…
The visionary filmmaker behind "Anomalisa" joined co-director Duke Johnson…
The comedy-drama has earned vast critical acclaim at Telluride and TIFF.
The comedy and drama genre bender will not air on the awards-hungry cable…
One of the most exciting potential series to be announced last year was "How…
You probably don't remember George Clooney's directorial debut, "Confessions…
What do Charlie Kaufman, Whoopi Goldberg, Bret Easton Ellis, and Jon Hede…
How amazing does this sound? According to Deadline, Charlie Kaufman is…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Daily Reads: How Samantha Bee Makes 'Full Frontal' Count, What It's Like to Run a Feminist Film Fest, and More
Kristen Stewart, James Franco, And Helena Bonham Carter to Star In Drama 'JT LeRoy'
Jacques Audiard Wants Magic, Not Realism, in His César Nominee 'Dheepan'
'Mustang' Wins Big at France's Lumiere Awards
2016 Oscars Will Introduce Ticker Tape Thank-Yous During Acceptance Speeches
Film Based on Riveting Account of Haitian-American Nazi Prisoner on Clandestine Mission, in the Works
Ava DuVernay & Lupita Nyong'o Teaming For Sci-Fi Thriller 'Intelligent Life'
Crosspost: What Launching The Bechdel Test Fest Taught Me
Will Smith's 'Collateral Beauty' To Open The Same Day As 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
'Full Frontal With Samantha Bee' Exposes Late Night's Freshest Voice
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com