1. Classy, Deadly New Poster For 'Spectre'; Daniel Craig Hopes His Bond Is "Not As Sexist And Misogynistic" As Previous Versions
2. Why It's Impossible for Movies to 'Deserve' an Oscar
3. Anthony Daniels Says His Eyes "Glazed Over" When He Heard 'Force Awakens' Story, Thinks Secrecy Is "Ludicrous"
4. The Essentials: The 10 Best Wim Wenders Films
5. Watch: Jack Black Gets Into Monstrous Trouble In New Trailer For 'Goosebumps'
1. Here's Idris Elba's Response to Commentary That He's "Too Street" to Play James Bond
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. Venice Review: Tom McCarthy's 'Spotlight' With Michael Keaton, Rachel McAdams, Mark Ruffalo, Liev Schreiber & Stanley Tucci
4. Watch: Amazing First Trailer For Yorgos Lanthimos' 'The Lobster' With Colin Farrell & Rachel Weisz
5. Venice Review: Cary Joji Fukunaga's 'Beasts Of No Nation' Starring Idris Elba
1. The 11 Best Modern Westerns
2. 7 New Netflix Shows to Binge Watch in September 2015 (And the Best Episodes of Each)
3. Watch: 'The Lobster' Trailer Guarantees You've Never Seen a More Bizarre Romance Movie
4. How Natasha Lyonne and Judy Greer Escaped the Hollywood Boys Club for 'Addicted to Fresno'
5. Telluride Announces 2015 Lineup, Including 'Steve Jobs,' 'Black Mass' and Rooney Mara Tribute
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
There's more to being a Director of Photography than "have camera, will…
Take advice from the experts, who shared tips at a recent ASC Q&A session.
These indie DPs are on the rise.
Cinematographer Ron Precious shot amazing footage during Greenpeace's early…
While shooting "Singapore Sling," DP Ivan Rodrigues designed a camera rig…
"Don’t get hung up on the female thing. The art is not about that."
In a field where females are shockingly underrepresented, these talented DPs…
The latest Academy Originals video shows how a cinematographer works on colo…
"You can make money doing the things you love" and more great career advice…
"All you can do is know who you are as an artist. What motivates you? What…
"We were trying to be true to the real-life events of 1971."
"Each movie is like a little film school."
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, we asked a selection of…
As part of Indiewire's "How I Shot That" series, we spoke with Ben Kutchins…
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, Indiewire asked cinematographer Tim…
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, Indiewire recently asked Lyric…
Here's what a selection of cinematographers with films at Sundance 2015 thin…
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, Indiewire asked DP John Guleserian…
DP Rachel Morrison has been at Sundance with seven films in the past six…
Indiewire asked director-cinematographer Crystal Moselle about the intimate,…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Watch: 5-Minute Tribute To The Films Of The Great Hal Ashby
Daily Reads: Wes Craven's Secret Feminism, Why 'Mr. Robot' Isn't Great (Yet), and More
Laurie Anderson's 'Heart of a Dog' Gets Distribution Deal With Abramorama, HBO Documentary Films
Watch: Featurette For Terrence Malick's 'Knight Of Cups' Reveals New Footage
From Showtime to the Silver Screen, the Revival of Teddy Roosevelt
Urbanworld 2015: Trailer for Lanre Olabisi's Ensemble Drama 'Somewhere in the Middle'
Venice: Johnny Depp on Going Evil to Play Whitey Bulger in 'Black Mass'
Venice & TIFF: Watch 4 Clips From 'The Wait' Starring Juliette Binoche
Watch First Full Trailer for 'Beasts of No Nation'
Kathleen Turner and Deborah Cox to Appear in Transgender Off-Broadway Play
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com