1. 'Joy' Marks a Reunion, Breaks New Ground for Jennifer Lawrence, Robert De Niro, Bradley Cooper and David O. Russell (Q & A)
2. Weekend B.O. Nov.27-29 (What Were They Afraid Of?)
3. Review: 'The Affair' Season 2 Episode 9 Takes Everyone's Side
4. Watch: Jennifer Lawrence Is Ready To Change Her Life In TV Spots For 'Joy' Plus New Images
5. Top 10 Takeaways: 'Mockingjay 2' Tops Openers 'The Good Dinosaur' and 'Creed'
1. Ridley Scott Says 'Alien: Paradise Lost' Will Now Be Called ‘Alien: Covenant’
2. New 'X-Men' Movie Will Reportedly Start Shooting In 2017
3. Simple Pitch Behind 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Revealed, Plus Kathleen Kennedy Says Indiana Jones Is Coming
4. Watch Wonderfully Uproarious 30-Minutes Long Spike Lee Honorary Oscar Tribute at the 2015 Governors Awards
5. First Look: Liam Neeson In Martin Scorsese's 'Silence'
1. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
2. Shia LaBeouf Talks #ALLMYMOVIES and the True Meaning of Art
3. Review: 'Homeland' Season 5 Episode 7 'Oriole' Makes Too Many Mistakes
4. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
5. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Actor
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"All you can do is know who you are as an artist. What motivates you? What…
Filming an active FBI domestic counterterrorism sting operation has its…
"Pretty images are easy to create; the ones that really tell a story are…
How do you shoot a film which takes place after an apocalyptic event where…
There's more to being a Director of Photography than "have camera, will…
Take advice from the experts, who shared tips at a recent ASC Q&A session.
These indie DPs are on the rise.
Cinematographer Ron Precious shot amazing footage during Greenpeace's early…
While shooting "Singapore Sling," DP Ivan Rodrigues designed a camera rig…
"Don’t get hung up on the female thing. The art is not about that."
In a field where females are shockingly underrepresented, these talented DPs…
The latest Academy Originals video shows how a cinematographer works on colo…
"You can make money doing the things you love" and more great career advice…
"We were trying to be true to the real-life events of 1971."
"Each movie is like a little film school."
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, we asked a selection of…
Here's what a selection of cinematographers with films at Sundance 2015 thin…
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, Indiewire asked DP John Guleserian…
DP Rachel Morrison has been at Sundance with seven films in the past six…
Indiewire asked director-cinematographer Crystal Moselle about the intimate,…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Watch: Jennifer Lawrence Is Ready To Change Her Life In TV Spots For 'Joy' Plus New Images
Arthouse Audit: 'The Danish Girl' Scores at Holiday Box Office as 'Carol' Stays Strong
Watch: New TV Spot & Rey Promo For 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens,' J.J. Abrams Talks "Aggressive" Lightsaber Battles
Weekend B.O. Nov.27-29 (What Were They Afraid Of?)
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com