1. Watch: First Trailer For Coens' 'Hail Caesar!' With George Clooney, Tilda Swinton, Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson And More
2. Effie Brown on Matt Damon's Diversity Comments: "This is No Longer OK"
3. 50 LGBT Filmmakers You Should Follow On Twitter
4. Brie Larson Replaces Jennifer Lawrence In 'The Glass Castle' For 'Short Term 12' Director Destin Daniel Cretton
5. Watch: Jane Austen Meets The Undead In The First Trailer For ‘Pride And Prejudice And Zombies’
1. Watch: Don Cheadle Hits The Studio As Miles Davis In First Clip From 'Miles Ahead'
2. Marvel Announces 'Ant-Man' Sequel, Adjusts Phase 3 Release Dates, Unveils Three Mystery Movies
3. Danny Boyle Says He’s Open To Directing ’28 Months Later,’ Spills Details On His Two Gestating Period Pieces
4. "Be Wrong Strong" - Watch First Footage from Don Cheadle's 'Miles Ahead'
5. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. Review: 'American Horror Story: Hotel' Makes a Mockery of David Fincher For Its Own Gain
2. Watch: This Stunning Supercut Sequel Contrasts the First and Final Shots of Your Favorite Films
3. Seth Rogen to Filmmakers: 'I Won't Ruin Your Fancy Drama'
4. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
5. James Franco's Movie Column: Guy Maddin's 'The Forbidden Room' is Crazy With Purpose
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Filming an active FBI domestic counterterrorism sting operation has its…
"Pretty images are easy to create; the ones that really tell a story are…
How do you shoot a film which takes place after an apocalyptic event where…
There's more to being a Director of Photography than "have camera, will…
Take advice from the experts, who shared tips at a recent ASC Q&A session.
These indie DPs are on the rise.
Cinematographer Ron Precious shot amazing footage during Greenpeace's early…
While shooting "Singapore Sling," DP Ivan Rodrigues designed a camera rig…
"Don’t get hung up on the female thing. The art is not about that."
In a field where females are shockingly underrepresented, these talented DPs…
The latest Academy Originals video shows how a cinematographer works on colo…
"You can make money doing the things you love" and more great career advice…
"All you can do is know who you are as an artist. What motivates you? What…
"We were trying to be true to the real-life events of 1971."
"Each movie is like a little film school."
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, we asked a selection of…
Here's what a selection of cinematographers with films at Sundance 2015 thin…
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, Indiewire asked DP John Guleserian…
DP Rachel Morrison has been at Sundance with seven films in the past six…
Indiewire asked director-cinematographer Crystal Moselle about the intimate,…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Review Roundup: Is 'Steve Jobs' as Brilliant as Its Subject?
Weekly Update for October 9: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
Danny Boyle Explains How The Ending Of 'Steve Jobs' Was Tweaked After The Telluride Film Festival
Sleeper of the Week: Sebastian Schipper's 'Victoria'
Watch: Video Essay Explores The Marriage Of Action And Narrative In James Cameron's 'The Terminator'
Chantal Akerman's 'No Home Movie' and Miguel Gomes' 'Arabian Nights' Go Outside the Frame
Filmmaker Elizabeth Giamatti on Making a Film While Her Co-Director Battled Terminal Breast Cancer
Watch: In Francis Ford Coppola's 'The Conversation,' The Opening Sequence Foretells Our Future
Watch a Wonderful South African Short Film Exploring Ancestral Spirits & Deities
Meet Mexico's Award-Winning Hot Young Director
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com