1. Eddie Redmayne & Alicia Vikander In The Beautiful First Poster For Transgender Drama ‘The Danish Girl’
2. Michael Emerson on 'Person of Interest' Season 5, Amy Acker and The Machine
3. Malachi Kirby Is Kunta Kinte in Upcoming 'Roots' Remake
4. Exclusive: Clip From Award Winning 'East Side Sushi' Refuses To Back Down
5. Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard are Shakespearean Stunners in 'Macbeth' Character Portraits
1. Rumor: 'Man Of Steel 2' Is On "Permanent Hold"
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. An Open Letter to Colin Trevorrow
4. Watch: 'Mr. Robot' Dances around the Rules of Composition
5. TIFF Exclusive: Bust A Move With This Clip From 'Born To Dance'
1. Quentin Tarantino Misses the Point About Hollywood Blockbusters
2. Why Story Structure Formulas Don't Work
3. 7 Hidden Gems from the 2015 Toronto International Film Festival Lineup
4. Watch: Michael Caine Composes the Role of a Lifetime in 'Youth' Trailer
5. How the End of 'Mad Men' Liberated Elisabeth Moss
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
There's more to being a Director of Photography than "have camera, will…
Take advice from the experts, who shared tips at a recent ASC Q&A session.
These indie DPs are on the rise.
Cinematographer Ron Precious shot amazing footage during Greenpeace's early…
While shooting "Singapore Sling," DP Ivan Rodrigues designed a camera rig…
"Don’t get hung up on the female thing. The art is not about that."
In a field where females are shockingly underrepresented, these talented DPs…
The latest Academy Originals video shows how a cinematographer works on colo…
"You can make money doing the things you love" and more great career advice…
"All you can do is know who you are as an artist. What motivates you? What…
"We were trying to be true to the real-life events of 1971."
"Each movie is like a little film school."
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, we asked a selection of…
As part of Indiewire's "How I Shot That" series, we spoke with Ben Kutchins…
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, Indiewire asked cinematographer Tim…
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, Indiewire recently asked Lyric…
Here's what a selection of cinematographers with films at Sundance 2015 thin…
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, Indiewire asked DP John Guleserian…
DP Rachel Morrison has been at Sundance with seven films in the past six…
Indiewire asked director-cinematographer Crystal Moselle about the intimate,…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Joe Hill: Review Aggregrators Like Rotten Tomatoes Provide 'Confusion, Not Clarity'
Watch: 'Black Mass' Director Scott Cooper Dissects Whitey Bulger's Bloody Rise to the Top
Watch: Fascinating 1982 ‘Blade Runner’ Convention Reel
Bounce TV's 'In The Cut' Premiere Sets Record for the Young Black Television Network - Watch It Now!
Marvel Wants Mads Mikkelsen For 'Doctor Strange'
Exclusive: Clip From Award Winning 'East Side Sushi' Refuses To Back Down
'The Second Mother' Director Anna Muylaert on Why It Took 20 Years to Make Her Award-Winning Drama
African-American Female Team Produce Indie Horror Film ‘The Dark Rite’
Original Storyboards For 'Mad Max: Fury Road' In New Book, Blu-ray Featurette Sneak Peek, And More
October Release Date Set for Sundance-Winning Ethiopian Drama, 'Difret' - Watch a Clip
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com